• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Russian meeting was about adoption. Well, not really....

<

Nah, you two are just ignorant fools.
You got played. All of the Trumptin voters got played. He admitted it that the meeting was about Russian goods on Dems and NOT about adoption like he scripted his idiot loser son to say. YOU GOT PLAYED!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Just another of the many reasons you are a loser in life, you worthless POS.

You got played. All of the Trumptin voters got played. He admitted it that the meeting was about Russian goods on Dems and NOT about adoption like he scripted his idiot loser son to say. YOU GOT PLAYED!

They sure did.

No, we didn’t get played. Well, V did but not the rest of us.

We know all that and none of it is wrong. It’s not a big deal. Hillary did it so how can it be s big deal?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

No, we didn’t get played. Well, V did but not the rest of us.

We know all that and none of it is wrong. It’s not a big deal. Hillary did it so how can it be s big deal?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Yeah, I got played, right into a sweet retirement with my 401K being on fire - LOL! FB powered back today and AAPL is rocking. If marijuana goes legal in all 50 states and British American Tobacco gets to sell it, I'll be sitting pretty. It's fun watching Jeff baby squirm with that zip tie on his nutsack with regards to his silly, archaic attitude towards it.

But anyway. the jobs report is excellent, the stock market's on fire and China has been screwing us for years. We don't know exactly how his actions in China will come out but at least he's doing something and better him than Hillary. I'm not wild about his easing the restrictions on Financial Advisors or his relaxing restrictions in the EPA but the rest of it is going pretty damned fucking good. If he could control his potty mouth would be nice.

I don't see a red wave in November OR a blue wave but my guess is that the blues will pick up some seats. That's what's happened historically (according to Karl Rove) since 1934. But 1st we have to get the World Series over with. Then - get out the popcorn. :cool:

Yeah, I got played, right into a sweet retirement with my 401K being on fire - LOL! FB powered back today and AAPL is rocking. If marijuana goes legal in all 50 states and British American Tobacco gets to sell it, I'll be sitting pretty. It's fun watching Jeff baby squirm with that zip tie on his nutsack with regards to his silly, archaic attitude towards it.

But anyway. the jobs report is excellent, the stock market's on fire and China has been screwing us for years. We don't know exactly how his actions in China will come out but at least he's doing something and better him than Hillary. I'm not wild about his easing the restrictions on Financial Advisors or his relaxing restrictions in the EPA but the rest of it is going pretty damned fucking good. If he could control his potty mouth would be nice.

I don't see a red wave in November OR a blue wave but my guess is that the blues will pick up some seats. That's what's happened historically (according to Karl Rove) since 1934. But 1st we have to get the World Series over with. Then - get out the popcorn. :cool:
If it ever becomes legal in all 50 states Iam jumping on that band wagon.

You got played alright. If you hadn’t you wouldn’t be whining so much about Trump.

Now you’re very positive in this post but in no time you’ll be whining about stupid stuff where he is concerned.

Reds pick up seats in the senate and retain the house. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if reds even gain in house but regardless Trump will come out of the mid terms stronger overall.

You got played alright. If you hadn’t you wouldn’t be whining so much about Trump.

Now you’re very positive in this post but in no time you’ll be whining about stupid stuff where he is concerned.

Reds pick up seats in the senate and retain the house. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if reds even gain in house but regardless Trump will come out of the mid terms stronger overall.

I don't whine, I point out comments I disagree with. As both said, this guy was the least un preferable candidate. Certain things need to be pointed out. Let's take his ignorant tweet on our fires today where he says we are not using water effectively and are 'diverting water to the ocean'?

Duhhh! Mr President, you are sitting in an office in the swamp in Washington, DC. May I respectfully add, many firefighters (of which my SIL is one) from many FDs are on the scene risking their lives. Frankly, they have more experience fighting fires than you.

Water is being carried by trucks and planes and helicopters from all available reservoirs. How is water not being available and used effectively? How else can you move it?

All water on that side of the mountain range runs into the Pacific Ocean. It's called gravity. How is that 'diversion'? How do you stop that? And apparently he thinks we should be clear-cutting all the forests to prevent forest fires in the future?

Is this just an attempt to justify gutting environmental regulations?

If our genius president has any solutions, we need to hear them, not criticism of a situation in which there are none.

Here it is in a nutshell folks:
1. The meeting never took place.
2. The meeting may have taken place.
3. The meeting took place, but Donnie knew nothing about it.
4. The meeting took place, it was about orphans, and Donnie knew nothing about it.
5. The meeting took place, and it may not have been about orphans, but Donnie still didn’t know about it, and he certainly didn’t write the note claiming it was about orphans.
6. Donnie may have helped write the note about the meeting he didn’t know about being about orphans, but that’s just because he’s a great father.
7. Donnie wrote the note that he claimed he hadn’t written, about the meeting he said he didn’t know about, but he might have known about it. Later.
8. Okay, so the meeting wasn’t about orphans, and Donnie knew about it, but so what? What’s the big deal? Have I missed anything?

Here it is in a nutshell folks:
1. The meeting never took place.
2. The meeting may have taken place.
3. The meeting took place, but Donnie knew nothing about it.
4. The meeting took place, it was about orphans, and Donnie knew nothing about it.
5. The meeting took place, and it may not have been about orphans, but Donnie still didn’t know about it, and he certainly didn’t write the note claiming it was about orphans.
6. Donnie may have helped write the note about the meeting he didn’t know about being about orphans, but that’s just because he’s a great father.
7. Donnie wrote the note that he claimed he hadn’t written, about the meeting he said he didn’t know about, but he might have known about it. Later.
8. Okay, so the meeting wasn’t about orphans, and Donnie knew about it, but so what? What’s the big deal? Have I missed anything?
Than why lie if he felt there was nothing wrong about it.

Holy crap people. Stop being a damn low-information voter that simply drools at the TV when Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc is on and do some critical thinking!!

If you would simply take the time to look at clips of interviews from POTUS or his son from a year ago, or read Tweets from over a year ago - you will notice that this crap already came out, and it just being rehashed with new spin!!! I'm past the point of caring about this anymore, but if any of you posting on this thread have a shred on intelligence, then do some basic clicking on YouTube or Twitter to see it for yourself.

Stop being played because your bias blinds you!!

Holy crap people. Stop being a damn low-information voter that simply drools at the TV when Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc is on and do some critical thinking!!

If you would simply take the time to look at clips of interviews from POTUS or his son from a year ago, or read Tweets from over a year ago - you will notice that this crap already came out, and it just being rehashed with new spin!!! I'm past the point of caring about this anymore, but if any of you posting on this thread have a shred on intelligence, then do some basic clicking on YouTube or Twitter to see it for yourself.

Stop being played because your bias blinds you!!

This entire “ investigation” is nothing more than resistance for the sake of resistance and Mueller and his asshole buddies making money and saving face.
Nothing new is there for them to find,spin,rehash. It was over long ago.
Judge Ellis knows their game, and he isn’t playing. Hopefully this will end and we can move on to indict and convict the real criminals......Comey, Andy what’s his name, Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, Strock,etc., all the scum that permeates and runs the very institutions that are there to protect the US and US.

This entire “ investigation” is nothing more than resistance for the sake of resistance and Mueller and his asshole buddies making money and saving face.
Nothing new is there for them to find,spin,rehash. It was over long ago.
Judge Ellis knows their game, and he isn’t playing. Hopefully this will end and we can move on to indict and convict the real criminals......Comey, Andy what’s his name, Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, Strock,etc., all the scum that permeates and runs the very institutions that are there to protect the US and US.

Yeah, wipe out the FBI, all our security agencies, the CIA, did I miss anything? Make Roger Stone, Eric, Donald Jr, Ivanka & Jared head of everything. You're a joke.

Yeah, wipe out the FBI, all our security agencies, the CIA, did I miss anything? Make Roger Stone, Eric, Donald Jr, Ivanka & Jared head of everything. You're a joke.

He’s not the joke. You are.

Nobody’s talking about shutting down anything but there is evidence that they are in needs of reform.

I don't whine, I point out comments I disagree with. As both said, this guy was the least un preferable candidate. Certain things need to be pointed out. Let's take his ignorant tweet on our fires today where he says we are not using water effectively and are 'diverting water to the ocean'?

Duhhh! Mr President, you are sitting in an office in the swamp in Washington, DC. May I respectfully add, many firefighters (of which my SIL is one) from many FDs are on the scene risking their lives. Frankly, they have more experience fighting fires than you.

Water is being carried by trucks and planes and helicopters from all available reservoirs. How is water not being available and used effectively? How else can you move it?

All water on that side of the mountain range runs into the Pacific Ocean. It's called gravity. How is that 'diversion'? How do you stop that? And apparently he thinks we should be clear-cutting all the forests to prevent forest fires in the future?

Is this just an attempt to justify gutting environmental regulations?

If our genius president has any solutions, we need to hear them, not criticism of a situation in which there are none.

You’re a whining liberal dupe.

To suspect that Trump is interested in “gutting” environmental regulations is absurd as many do need to be changed and rolled back.

As usual you don’t know what you’re talking about and are worried about the wrong things.