• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Rumor: John to refuse all compensation in 2015

If this is true, I think it is very nice of him and shows to all employees what a good leader and person he is. Very good example for all.

I heard the previous CEO accepted only $1 salary when the AD went off patent which is really cool and it' s really groovy that our current leader may accept $1 salary during theae hard times.

Lilly is lucky to have a giving, self less, considerate leader who may be willing to give so much to the workers.

If this is true, I think it is very nice of him and shows to all employees what a good leader and person he is. Very good example for all.

I heard the previous CEO accepted only $1 salary when the AD went off patent which is really cool and it' s really groovy that our current leader may accept $1 salary during theae hard times.

Lilly is lucky to have a giving, self less, considerate leader who may be willing to give so much to the workers.

Yes, he is one fine chap for taking one for the team.

Will the Indy Star report on this so he receives the recognition he deserves?

Well to degrade his goodwill a bit, put a little reality in his incantation to say, it really is easier to make $1 when you have been living high on the hog for years and years, isn't it?