• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Rumor: John to refuse all compensation in 2015

Anonymous

No salary, stock options, or bonus??

He wants to "take one for the team" in remembrance of billions of dollars wasted and 10,000 careers dead in the water of the White River?

Could this be true? Anyone?

He wants to "take one for the team" in remembrance of billions of dollars wasted and 10,000 careers dead in the water of the White River?

Yes, it is true. I'm giving up all compensation in exchange for free, unlimited drinks at the Reveli. I'm turning over a new leaf, hic!

No. He's so late in his career and foreshadowing retirement that the bod should not accept an offer like this, but rather show him the door, if he thinks he did so poorly.

Sidney he is not. Never forget his mandate to lower pm score to decrease merit increase. To hire more mba within indy and not from the field. At least Sidney's first option was to work for a $1 and ask us to not to take a raise.

I think the total loss of jobs at Lilly is at least 20,000 in the last 15 years or so, but who is counting. Does anyone want to buy a house in Indy while there are 50,000 other empty properties around? All while people are losing jobs, so no demand? You have educated people with 10 plus years of experience begging for food! ISN'T THE FREE MARKET GRAND? I'm no supporter of Communism, but the free market is nothing but feast and famine from the banks, they control it all.

I think the total loss of jobs at Lilly is at least 20,000 in the last 15 years or so, but who is counting. Does anyone want to buy a house in Indy while there are 50,000 other empty properties around? All while people are losing jobs, so no demand? You have educated people with 10 plus years of experience begging for food! ISN'T THE FREE MARKET GRAND? I'm no supporter of Communism, but the free market is nothing but feast and famine from the banks, they control it all.

It's because of the LEADERSHIP emanating from Bldg 74. So bright, you have to wear sunglasses while driving past. There is a big sign there, like McDonald's in it's heyday

"Billions and Billions wasted in haste"

Y'all got that right, about 20,000 jobs... but you really must understand! We had to save a few million on our corporate taxes.

What I heard is that it will all go to United Way.

That will help out employees who have been unduly impacted with poor decisions beyond their control...

Way to go, John!

Other's conquered pharma
but jon ran
he went to his loft
and he drew up a plan...
but plans can fall through
and so often they do...
and
time
is
against
us now....