Rubio moves to squelch scandal

<

:cool:
Just in case one of the idiots wants to try and steal Hispanic votes by naming the phony cuban Rubio, he is administering rapid justice to an aide who abused his wife. Something conservatards seem to do a lot.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71836.html

I see. So you would keep a wife beater on the payroll? What does that say about you?

The guy resigned. Unless you can prove otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

I see. So you would keep a wife beater on the payroll? What does that say about you?

So much for "innocent till proven guilty"
Just gotta love the conservatards and their consistent application of the precious constitution they falsely claim to cherish, not to mention the fabled 10 commandments, like number 9.
Hypocrisy runs rampant in conservartard brains, small as they might be.

Just gotta love the conservatards and their consistent application of the precious constitution they falsely claim to cherish, not to mention the fabled 10 commandments, like number 9.

I repeat: the guy resigned. If you can prove otherwise, show it.

You gotta love the libbies. Always jumping to conclusions.

Ha! You're funny. You guys wanted to KILL Bush for your hysterical claims of war crimes that you never proved. Do you really want to get into that pissing contest.

I repeat: the guy resigned. If you can prove otherwise, show it.

You gotta love the libbies. Always jumping to conclusions.

Do the words "administrative leave" even resonate with you. If not, read the article again, slowly this time, even sound out the big words if necessary. You again typify the conservatard mantra. "When your shit is on fire, deny and lie that this is no fire, and you don't shit".
But like shit weasels, conservatards will levy blame against virtually everyone else.

Do the words "administrative leave" even resonate with you. If not, read the article again, slowly this time, even sound out the big words if necessary. You again typify the conservatard mantra. "When your shit is on fire, deny and lie that this is no fire, and you don't shit".
But like shit weasels, conservatards will levy blame against virtually everyone else.

I suggest you read YOUR cite.

Headline: "Aide Resigns"
Lead: "Aide ...Resigned"

Read your own cite more carefully. The aide was placed on administrative leave in the morning and resigned in the afternoon.

I won't insult you by putting the exact words in this post, but let me know if you if you have trouble with words...for example the word "resigns".

I suggest you read YOUR cite.

Headline: "Aide Resigns"
Lead: "Aide ...Resigns"

Read your own cite more carefully. The aide was placed on administrative leave in the morning and resigned in the afternoon.

I won't insult you by putting the exact words in this post, but let me know if you if you have trouble with words...for example the word "resigns".

OK you are right, and when you are right, I acknowledge it.
So RESIGN is like when fat Newton had to resign from the house, as well as the speaker position? and when Nixon had to resign the presidency, and Foley had to resign from the house, and Craig had to resign from the senate.
Bawwkmann and Perry and Cainman had to "suspend their campaigns.
Oh yeah, I get it now.

It's hilarious that more than a few cons here think Ricky Ricardo Rubio would be a good choice on the GOP ticket as VP. He would amount to nothing more than the hispanic male version of the Caribou Barbie Palin.

OK you are right, and when you are right, I acknowledge it.
So RESIGN is like when fat Newton had to resign from the house, as well as the speaker position? and when Nixon had to resign the presidency, and Foley had to resign from the house, and Craig had to resign from the senate.
Bawwkmann and Perry and Cainman had to "suspend their campaigns.
Oh yeah, I get it now.

You forgot MY personal favorites, Weiner and Edwards.

I followed the Gingrich scandal with interest. As near as I can remember he was not ejected from the House. He was stripped of his chairmanship and his political enemies began immediately to run up the score.

As I recall he was given the same choice that Michelle had to make with her Bar license: if you resign voluntarily you will not have to undergo public humiliation.

Only a truly distorted libbie mind like Rock could make this out as a negative for Rubio. There was a serious case for concern so the guy was put on administrative leave. He then resigned. I suppose Rubio should have protected him and not put him on leave? What is wrong with you people?

“We received his letter of resignation this afternoon and accepted it,” Rubio spokesman Alex Conant said in an email. Conant declined any further comment, saying Brennan no longer works for the senator. Earlier Monday, Brennan, who has managed the freshman lawmaker’s Naples office since early 2011, was placed on administrative leave pending an internal investigation.
Brennan’s wife, Kelly Brennan, told sheriff’s deputies that she called 911 after a fight with her husband at their home in Bonita Springs, according to the police report.

You forgot MY personal favorites, Weiner and Edwards.

I followed the Gingrich scandal with interest. As near as I can remember he was not ejected from the House. He was stripped of his chairmanship and his political enemies began immediately to run up the score.

As I recall he was given the same choice that Michelle had to make with her Bar license: if you resign voluntarily you will not have to undergo public humiliation.
And, lest they forget, Edwards was the Dumbocrats choice for Vice President. Geez, they can pick 'em. Scum Edwards, gigolo Kerry, and now an incompetent community organizer that won't release his college transcripts. Where do they find these urchins?