• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Rheumatology Division

I recently lost my husband and have found myself needing to get back into the industry to support our two girls. It has been a big challenge. Can anyone please share with me their thoughts on working for Abbvie and the Rheumatology division? Any comments would be so appreciated. Thank you

I don’t believe you at all. I think you’re a sick person that needs serious help.

I’ll second that notion 100%. Definitely a FRAUD posting with a warped mind.

I’m not buying the fake post either.

Your post should have started like this;
Through unexpected/unfortunate circumstances I need to get back into the industry PERIOD. Giving personal demographics and information about your private situation on a public forum shows you would be a VERY VERY bad hire. The beginning is so cliche it’s laughable SORRY

I recently lost my husband and have found myself needing to get back into the industry to support our two girls. It has been a big challenge. Can anyone please share with me their thoughts on working for Abbvie and the Rheumatology division? Any comments would be so appreciated. Thank you

I don’t believe you at all. I think you’re a sick person that needs serious help.

Through unexpected/unfortunate circumstances I need to get back into the industry PERIOD. Giving personal demographics and information about your private situation on a public forum shows you would be a VERY VERY bad hire. The beginning is so cliche it’s laughable SORRY

You people are sick and I'm embarrassed to work with you. They had nothing to gain by adding their story. No motive other than to ask for your opinion. I'm embarrassed to be associated with any of you trash.

Through unexpected/unfortunate circumstances I need to get back into the industry PERIOD. Giving personal demographics and information about your private situation on a public forum shows you would be a VERY VERY bad hire. The beginning is so cliche it’s laughable SORRY[/QUOTE]

YOU'RE A PIG. YOU'RE GOING TO TELL SOMEONE HOW TO ASK FOR HELP? YOU NEED HELP!

Whatever happened to giving someone the benefit of the doubt? Are you people that jaded, angry and skeptical?? What's the harm in believing this person? SMH...