• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Rheumatology Division

anonymous

I recently lost my husband and have found myself needing to get back into the industry to support our two girls. It has been a big challenge. Can anyone please share with me their thoughts on working for Abbvie and the Rheumatology division? Any comments would be so appreciated. Thank you

<

I recently lost my husband and have found myself needing to get back into the industry to support our two girls. It has been a big challenge. Can anyone please share with me their thoughts on working for Abbvie and the Rheumatology division? Any comments would be so appreciated. Thank you

Would be tough to get in with no prior rheumatology experience...rheumatology has one of the worst access in all of pharmaceuticals. Also the fact you are a women would hinder you if you did get in as the majority of rheumatologist are Indian physicians.

I don’t believe you at all. I think you’re a sick person that needs serious help.

Would be tough to get in with no prior rheumatology experience...rheumatology has one of the worst access in all of pharmaceuticals. Also the fact you are a women would hinder you if you did get in as the majority of rheumatologist are Indian physicians.

Thank you for letting me know. Wow, there are a lot of not-so-nice people on here. I appreciate your sincere response. Thank you.

So sorry for your loss. Abbvie is a great company to work, especially for single moms. They really know how to treat you right! Everyone in Rheumatology rocks, you can't go wrong where ever you may land. Good luck!

So sorry for your loss. Abbvie is a great company to work, especially for single moms. They really know how to treat you right! Everyone in Rheumatology rocks, you can't go wrong where ever you may land. Good luck!

Thank you! Sounds like you like it. I think I will go for it then. Thank you very much!

Funny how you sent two posts a few minutes apart from each other. It is obvious you are the fraud and the only sender. Go to hell. You have no clue what a serious situation a person is under.

You know what’s funny? Your lack of attention to detail. The previous post was posted at 11:11PM mine was posted at 11:54AM. Now who’s clueless?
That’s WHY you’re in a “serious situation” Get your ass out there and sell
Oops I mean give free product away.

You know what’s funny? Your lack of attention to detail. The previous post was posted at 11:11PM mine was posted at 11:54AM. Now who’s clueless?
That’s WHY you’re in a “serious situation” Get your ass out there and sell
Oops I mean give free product away.
You've proven her point... you're the psycho. Typical unhappy pharna rep. POS

Your post should have started like this;
Through unexpected/unfortunate circumstances I need to get back into the industry PERIOD. Giving personal demographics and information about your private situation on a public forum shows you would be a VERY VERY bad hire.
The beginning is so cliche it’s laughable SORRY

Funny how you sent two posts a few minutes apart from each other. It is obvious you are the fraud and the only sender. Go to hell. You have no clue what a serious situation a person is under.

You owe me an apology. Sounds like your pissed at the World and I’m in it, so back off.
Hey you have any acting skills? Hollywood is looking for the next woman super here to cast in a action movie.
You’ll save the World from MEN like me. Hah Hah Hah

My friend,so she owes you and apology ?? I had to laugh,it reminds me of caddy shack when dangerfield dropped the anchor through the judges boat and said “you scratched my anchor”
You’re spot on though.

Through unexpected/unfortunate circumstances I need to get back into the industry PERIOD. Giving personal demographics and information about your private situation on a public forum shows you would be a VERY VERY bad hire.

This poor soul is considering an application for a job in Big Pharma, not as an English teacher. Give the woman a break! We all do it different, you're not the expert. Why are you on this board critiquing others posts in the first place?

Sorry but its been an emotional roller coaster for me and I'm sorry I phrased my question like that. My husband unexpected committed suicide so it is still fresh. Excuse me for seeking out a little help.

Sorry but its been an emotional roller coaster for me and I'm sorry I phrased my question like that. My husband unexpected committed suicide so it is still fresh. Excuse me for seeking out a little help.

As opposed to you who is on here during work hours and is too stupid to know too lazy has two O’s.
St Jude Medical

As opposed to you who is on here during work hours and is too stupid to know too lazy has two O’s.
St Jude Medical

Wow you're a sick individual. Clearly the woman is looking for a job or she would be already be working during business hours. The nice thing about life is Karma gets shit-holes like you in the end.