• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Return to office - West Point

anonymous

What a beautiful disaster. I’ve done MAYBE an hour of work today this week so far. They’d rather have us do nothing on site than be productive at home.

Good job, morons.

My 8 hour clock starts when I leave the house. The free lunch in the caf was nice today, went back 3 times and loaded up.

Amen to that my friend. Any stupid outmoded unnecessary shit Merck makes me do? Guess what, counting that as work hour. Commuting included. I may start including 15 minutes extra for putting on pants.

Oh damn I hadn’t thought of that, good idea[/QUOTE
I wasted an hour today parking, walking to my building at WP, on top of my 45 min commute. Screw them, I am counting commute time also, put in about 4 hrs today, was so loud and crowded I got about 15 min of work done. It’s like they said how can we kill moral and productivity?

Then the ET sends out an email this afternoon, saying we hear you but it’s a journey, we are sticking with this mess…too early for them to admit they screwed up. That email just going to piss people off more

Then the ET sends out an email this afternoon, saying we hear you but it’s a journey, we are sticking with this mess…too early for them to admit they screwed up. That email just going to piss people off more

What a joke that was. I heard Samuel L Jackson’s voice in my head like, “SAY THE WORD JOURNEY ONE MORE MOTHERFUCKIN TIME”

Everything is fine, just go back to work and stop complaining.
yes, all just fine...people parking on the street, in neighborhoods, getting tickets from police and security...trecking 15 min on foot from their parking spot in 90+ degree heat...multiple cops directing traffic at RY...spending 1-2hrs of their day trying to find parking and trying to get lunch...brilliant way to cut productivity...