Retevese coming for hospital? For real.....it's a dog!

Let's see... Well it's all EKR reps and like 6 Crtx reps that are " still standing!" needless to say, its all EKR now. Oh and 1 Crtx manager. Interesting times!!!! change is coming as obama says, and oh boy did we get change. A bad change I'm afraid.

It doesn't really matter. All EKR had left where some left over rejects who couldn't get jobs at a real company. Anyone who was any good left years ago. This has been a resting pool for the weak. Retevase??? Really. Ya I would really want to put on my current resume that I sell a lytic...hahahaha. Do you want to see Tylenol too for pain. You guys are a joke

Seriously ~ was it so good before the acquisition? Looking at the responses on this board you needed some change (culture change ~ no one needs downsizing change). I hope it is a successful start for everyone...

Keep in mind these decisions were MANAGEMENT decisions. Representatives did not cut or "take" jobs.

You have been reading the comments from the old pc reps. I seriously doubt you would find a hospital rep complaining... Yes, as every company does have... .we had problems, but those problems came because upper management allowed marketing to controll sales. So it wasnt horrible here,but I'm afraid with this EKR "all about me attitude" you guys and your vp have coming over here, I afraid this is not going to get any better. Jz has made sure in all his emails and calls that's is all about you guys.. Well good luck ekr with everything, the last few top curosurf reps will be out the door soon with a new job.

Let's see... Well it's all EKR reps and like 6 Crtx reps that are " still standing!" needless to say, its all EKR now. Oh and 1 Crtx manager. Interesting times!!!! change is coming as obama says, and oh boy did we get change. A bad change I'm afraid.

You might want to take a look up the ladder, and maybe to the sides before you get too confident. Good luck!

You forgot "old", I'm lookin' at you DW.

Why don't you take a good look at yourself in the mirror?? I'm sure you're some fat, low life pos! You ve been employed by Crtx for a few weeks and feel so comfortable to call some old? Well I'm sure your not some young spring chicken yourself asshole. So here's to lookin at you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. How about you go sell something!!!!

Yeah I heard that heart attacks were a think of the past. The future is now! A$$.

This post has to be one of the most pathetic post ever. Please, know what your talking about before you post! Please google the product indication for retavase and aha guidelines for STemi. Then google " door to ballon time", PCI, etc. After that have a stiff drink to help alleviate your embarrasement over who the a$$ truly is!

This post has to be one of the most pathetic post ever. Please, know what your talking about before you post! Please google the product indication for retavase and aha guidelines for STemi. Then google " door to ballon time", PCI, etc. After that have a stiff drink to help alleviate your embarrasement over who the a$$ truly is!

You are gay

Boy I hope you aren't my broker. Might want to get some better sources, hotshot. BTW, I also think that Obama will be re-elected and that Greece will survive the economic crisis. Check back in a few days and I'll have predictions for world peace and global warming as well.

Boy I hope you aren't my broker. Might want to get some better sources, hotshot. BTW, I also think that Obama will be re-elected and that Greece will survive the economic crisis. Check back in a few days and I'll have predictions for world peace and global warming as well.

Do you think you can give us the winning lotto numbers as well??!!