Retention Bonus

Doug C, Gary and Taylor are all snakes. Did your “bonus” hit? I know theirs did!

All of you are a bunch of Buffoons. Why do you think they only hire reps with no pharma experience? It’s bc they can lowball you. Your salaries are terrible, not one of you can answer the question, “what’s your yearly target bonus? (you don’t have one, but how would you know that) Y’all being played like fools. I’ll let you figure out why there’s a “retention” bonus. Grass is greener.

All of you are a bunch of Buffoons. Why do you think they only hire reps with no pharma experience? It’s bc they can lowball you. Your salaries are terrible, not one of you can answer the question, “what’s your yearly target bonus? (you don’t have one, but how would you know that) Y’all being played like fools. I’ll let you figure out why there’s a “retention” bonus. Grass is greener.

I think what our fine, obviously former, colleague is trying to say here(albeit in condescending tone) is to use Supernus for what it is. A springboard into the lucrative pharma industry. Work hard and follow direction with a bit of your own intuition and business sense mixed in. Build your resume with performance based accomplishments, then take your talents elsewhere. Unless you are willing to sell your soul to move into management, there is a cap on your long term earnings and development here. Best of luck.