• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Restasis to be sold to Primary Care Doctors?

<

Pilot Program happening right now. If successful, pushed to all sales force. Easy sell. Best managed care access of any med I've ever had.......... "Medicine that saves lives.....DENIED!!! Medicine for dry eyes that costs as much as any other med.......COVERED TIER2 NO RESTRICTIONS!!!" God Bless America.

Pilot Program happening right now. If successful, pushed to all sales force. Easy sell. Best managed care access of any med I've ever had.......... "Medicine that saves lives.....DENIED!!! Medicine for dry eyes that costs as much as any other med.......COVERED TIER2 NO RESTRICTIONS!!!" God Bless America.

Tier 2 but still costs 300+ dollars a month which really sucks if you don't meet your deductible. Milk those little tubes for days....