• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Republican's sick response - an opportunity?

OPB, Good luck getting Jim (River of) Jordan voted in. He's the Human Trumpet's fave and doesn't know the difference between HW and George W Bush or Barack Obama and Joe Biden. This should be a hoot. :p

Today it comes out that Hamas/Hezbollah had 'inside (confidential) information' about Israeli defense secrets that allowed them to execute a complete surprise attack on Israel. Meanwhile, our poster boy for sharing defense secrets (like secret attack plans just in case as well as our submarine radar defying capabilities) continues his campaign in Florida.

387150375_332569222650827_1496773207279323434_n.jpg

Last edited:

Today it comes out that Hamas/Hezbollah had 'inside (confidential) information' about Israeli defense secrets that allowed them to execute a complete surprise attack on Israel. Meanwhile, our poster boy for sharing defense secrets (like secret attack plans just in case as well as our submarine radar defying capabilities) continues his campaign in Florida.

387150375_332569222650827_1496773207279323434_n.jpg
I have wondered if there is a connection since the orange monster loved to share secrets. If this is proven true by the press will magats even care????

I have wondered if there is a connection since the orange monster loved to share secrets. If this is proven true by the press will magats even care????

Nope, I doubt it.
Cult members don't ask questions and don't care.
They just obey the directions of their 'dear leader'.

You’re going on the record that Trump told Hamas how to attack Israel? That’s your stance. SMH

You’re going on the record that Trump told Hamas how to attack Israel? That’s your stance. SMH

WTF are you smoking?
My point was simple: Hamas got confidential 'inside information' facilitating their attack.
I never said they got it from Trump.
My point isn't hard for most to understand but for you - here goes:
1) Governments have confidential 'inside' information best kept within - not stored at an ex-president's resort club restroom to 'do whatever they please' - that's reckless and COULD fall into enemy hands.
2) Secret info on our nuclear subs' stealth capabilities also SHOULD NOT be shared with billionaires from Australia - why? They spread it around - as recently happened - the guy he blabbed it to yakked to 45 more people.
So, I said nothing about Trump telling Hamas how to attack Israel and anyone with a brain can see that. My point was that Trump HAS BEEN IRRESPONSIBLE and reckless with USA's Top-Secret info, STILL IS IRRESPONSIBLE (example: verbally revealing our nuclear sub info) and this COULD (keyword COULD) LEAD to it falling into the wrong hands.

I would hope you see the importance of the sub info as we have now sent 2 nuclear subs to the area in a show of support. If you don't see irresponsible implications on this matter - you are FUCKING BRAIN DEAD.

And now I'm SMH at you :eek:

Last edited:

WTF are you smoking OPB?
My point was simple: Hamas got confidential inside information that facilitated their attack.
I never said they got it from Trump.
My point isn't hard to understand so here goes:
Governments have confidential 'inside' information that's best kept within - not stored at ex-presidents' resort club restrooms to 'do whatever they please with it because that is reckless and COULD lead to it falling into the hands of our enemies. Secret info on our nuclear sub stealth capabilities also SHOULD NOT be shared with billionaires from Australia because they spread it around - as recently happened because the guy he blabbed it to yakked to 45 more people.
So, I said nothing about Trump telling Hamas how to attack Israel and anyone with a brain can see that. My point was that Trump HAS BEEN irresponsible and reckless with USA's Top-Secret info, STILL IS IRRESPONSIBLE (example: verbally revealing our nuclear sub info) and this COULD (keyword COULD) LEAD to it falling into the wrong hands.

I would hope you see the importance of the sub info as we have now sent 2 nuclear subs to the area in a show of support. If you don't see irresponsible implications on this matter - you are FUCKING BRAIN DEAD.

And now I'm SMH at you :eek:

You posted your theory that Hamas received secret intelligence of how to attack Israel, mentioned Trump giving away secrets in the next sentence, and proceeded to seal your idiocy with a picture of Trump right below it. But, since you’re in the know, what exactly did he share that lead to this happening on Bribem’s watch?

You posted your theory that Hamas received secret intelligence of how to attack Israel, mentioned Trump giving away secrets in the next sentence, and proceeded to seal your idiocy with a picture of Trump right below it. But, since you’re in the know, what exactly did he share that lead to this happening on Bribem’s watch?

I posted the obvious - Hamas somehow got ‘inside info’.
I never said Trump instructed anything but pointed out he divulged secret nuclear sub capabilities.
This was done under Biden's watch recently at his Mar a lago playground.
We have 2 aircraft carriers and very possibly nuclear subs on the way there now.
NOKO has threatened a nuclear response.
So, tell us all again why sharing our nuclear sub stealth secrets and inside military info on Biden's watch is cool with you?
Are you a NOKO sympathizer?
Sounds like it.
I’m on OUR side.

Last edited:

I posted the obvious - Hamas somehow got ‘inside info’.
I never said Trump instructed anything but pointed out he divulged secret nuclear sub capabilities.
This was done under Biden's watch recently at his Mar a lago playground.
We have 2 aircraft carriers and very possibly nuclear subs on the way there now.
NOKO has threatened a nuclear response.
So, tell us all again why sharing our nuclear sub stealth secrets and inside military info on Biden's watch is cool with you?
Are you a NOKO sympathizer?
Sounds like it.
I’m on OUR side.
I think it’s a fact that he shared info about a possible scenario should we engage with Iran. Shouldn’t feel really comforting to our troops in harms way. He is a traitorous cancer on this country. Why he’s not locked up right now lies squarely on the shoulders of his enablers. Traitors all.

I think it’s a fact that he shared info about a possible scenario should we engage with Iran. Shouldn’t feel really comforting to our troops in harms way. He is a traitorous cancer on this country. Why he’s not locked up right now lies squarely on the shoulders of his enablers. Traitors all.

Absolutely a fact - it is on video, sound and all. Cult members can bury their heads all they want bur it is 'on record'.

GOP is now a dysfunctional relic.

Gee, I wonder who is behind this one?
Rep. Don Bacon (R-Neb.) says his wife received multiple anonymous text messages that warned what would happen to his political career if he didn’t back Rep. Jim Jordan’s (R-Ohio) run for the House speaker role.

“Jim’s been nice, one-on-one, but his broader team has been playing hardball,” Bacon told Politico in a story published Tuesday.

In an exchange that Politico’s Olivia Beavers shared on X, formerly Twitter, the unidentified texter asked Bacon’s wife: “Why is your husband causing chaos by not supporting Jim Jordan? I thought he was a team player.”

Bacon’s wife replied: “Who is this???”

The texter said: “Your husband will not hold any political office ever again. What a disappoint (sic) and failure he is.”

Bacon’s wife fired back: “He has more courage than you. You won’t put your name to your statements.”

In another message, Bacon’s wife was urged: “Talk to your husband tell him to step up and be a leader and help the Republican Party get a speaker there’s too much going on in the world for all this going on in the Republican Party you guys take five steps forward and then turn around take 20 steps backwards no wonder our party always ends up getting screwed over.”

Bacon ended up voting for Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), who was ousted from the position earlier this month.

Jordan, whose allies have reportedly engaged in other strong-arm tactics as part of his campaign, lost the first floor vote on Tuesday night.

“We’re going to keep going,” the Donald Trump-backed congressman vowed afterward.

Gee, I wonder who is behind this one?
Rep. Don Bacon (R-Neb.) says his wife received multiple anonymous text messages that warned what would happen to his political career if he didn’t back Rep. Jim Jordan’s (R-Ohio) run for the House speaker role.

“Jim’s been nice, one-on-one, but his broader team has been playing hardball,” Bacon told Politico in a story published Tuesday.

In an exchange that Politico’s Olivia Beavers shared on X, formerly Twitter, the unidentified texter asked Bacon’s wife: “Why is your husband causing chaos by not supporting Jim Jordan? I thought he was a team player.”

Bacon’s wife replied: “Who is this???”

The texter said: “Your husband will not hold any political office ever again. What a disappoint (sic) and failure he is.”

Bacon’s wife fired back: “He has more courage than you. You won’t put your name to your statements.”

In another message, Bacon’s wife was urged: “Talk to your husband tell him to step up and be a leader and help the Republican Party get a speaker there’s too much going on in the world for all this going on in the Republican Party you guys take five steps forward and then turn around take 20 steps backwards no wonder our party always ends up getting screwed over.”

Bacon ended up voting for Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), who was ousted from the position earlier this month.

Jordan, whose allies have reportedly engaged in other strong-arm tactics as part of his campaign, lost the first floor vote on Tuesday night.

“We’re going to keep going,” the Donald Trump-backed congressman vowed afterward.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
He got fewer votes on the second round today than he did on the 1st one.
He and Screamo will probably be yelling, "Rigged!"

OPB here! This is indeed humiliating for Republicans. There are several idiots within the ranks.

And Jordan's the idiot your guy ('Screamo') endorses, you remember, right? The guy who told those who stormed our Capitol, "We love you!"

Last edited: