Reps leaving

CEO is blundering idiot. Wrong direction, poor leadership at all levels and only the bobble-heads are staying. Anyone with any sort of talent, will be gone soon. Company used to be solid, but not anymore.

CEO is blundering idiot. Wrong direction, poor leadership at all levels and only the bobble-heads are staying. Anyone with any sort of talent, will be gone soon. Company used to be solid, but not anymore.

That's not why. It's the money. I'm leaving for another pharma company and the starting base is $180. I'm surprised they gave it to me but I wasn't leaving for a penny less. I do have a lot of years under my belt though. I was told I got this because of my tenure in the industry so maybe it's not the norm. However, I'm hearing people leaving for salaries in the 170's range though. Whats Chiesi thinking? They will continue to lose good sales people until they figure this out.

That's not why. It's the money. I'm leaving for another pharma company and the starting base is $180. I'm surprised they gave it to me but I wasn't leaving for a penny less. I do have a lot of years under my belt though. I was told I got this because of my tenure in the industry so maybe it's not the norm. However, I'm hearing people leaving for salaries in the 170's range though. Whats Chiesi thinking? They will continue to lose good sales people until they figure this out.