• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Repatha samples & Mike Tuller

RTEs are the biggest waste of time in the industry history, yet we have "leaders" demanding them because it's something they can measure and look good on with the KPI that gets sent to lucky charms, that's all that matters.

I have won chairman’s 3 of the past 4 years with RTE’s. Minimal physical interaction due to low access, but high open rate got me to ACT 3. And I never sample!

I have won chairman’s 3 of the past 4 years with RTE’s. Minimal physical interaction due to low access, but high open rate got me to ACT 3. And I never sample!
Me too - I love RTEs because I learned in NN that the only thing that matters is the activity they measure. With RTEs, I can send dozens per hour, all from the comfort of Starbucks. I don't even have to bathe. I just put my hair in a scrunchy and go have a latte. For every hour I do RTEs, I do 3x that on sending success stories to enhance my ACT3 Maintenance Slide. It's great. I'm usually done by lunch and I go take a nap, then yoga.

If that makes you mad angry cubicle boy, so be it. You may get to talk to me at S1 and S2 but in the real world, I wouldn't even exchange words with a pygmy dick beta like you.

Low access, never sample says it all. My 10 year old can do your job. You just admitted it. It has nothing to do with you - it’s the luck of a territory - get off your high horse

Risha Patel is just playing Mike Tuller. Tuller does not have a brain and just hides behinds her numbers and thinks shes a genius when she's just dependent on visa sponsorship like the rest of her team.

They must not sample in Texas, seems to be the land of the superstars

all you need is a heartbeat and you’re top 10%

what are we in kindergarten?

explain to me like I’m a cocker spaniel how so many folks did so well in one state please?

explain to me like I’m a cocker spaniel how so many folks did so well in one state please?

Here is the deal. When Texas was in the dumps did you care? No. When your state was doing well did you think you were great? Get the picture?

Amgen - year after year - throws quota goals around that make no sense. If you are a loser, hang on, you will be a winner soon. Despite being a dog.

every single rep in derm is ranked in the bottom 10%. they finally built a plan that rewards those that sell the least and punish those that sell the most (Texas).

activity means everything and sales volume is frowned upon

as soon as May gets here, many of the senior reps are leaving for ARQT and Castle.