• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Repatha samples & Mike Tuller

anonymous

Tuller said on national call ( Jan ‘24) that Repatha samples will be reduced because when he’s in the field, he “never sees a rep sample & he keeps track of these things.”
1) What’s your opinion of Tuller ?
2). Do you sample offices?

<

He is an idiot. Samples is the #1 driver outside of formulary for sales.

Formulary
Samples
Programs

It's not hard but does it matter? I'll work even less. This place is such a joke.

Idiot rep
STFU cubicle cuck - everyone in the HO is an idiot who thinks they can save by cutting samples - beside the rep, it's the only thing that drives starts, period and I am in CDNA.

A time honored tradition in TO is for non revenue producers to try to cut samples. Idiots just like you cubie cuck.

STFU cubicle cuck - everyone in the HO is an idiot who thinks they can save by cutting samples - beside the rep, it's the only thing that drives starts, period and I am in CDNA.

A time honored tradition in TO is for non revenue producers to try to cut samples. Idiots just like you cubie cuck.
Idiot rep

You’re a dumb rep who just learned the acronym CDNA. No one in TO would mention cubicles. Get back to experimenting with mocha to vanilla pump ratios in your office coffee orders.

You’re a dumb rep who just learned the acronym CDNA. No one in TO would mention cubicles. Get back to experimenting with mocha to vanilla pump ratios in your office coffee orders.
enjoy your once a year bonus, your drive home on Erbes Rd to your shack, your 2017 Accord and your California taxes surrounded by wokesters.

I just drove to breakfast in my 2023 vehicle, filled up for free and am now getting ready to hit the links. I'll also collect 4 bonuses a year, take award trips, plus eat at least 1 meal a day free. I'll also run up to Tahoe to my cabin anytime I please because I too can work remotely. And I don't pay your CA taxes, cuck.

Now get back in your huddle room and collaborate!

enjoy your once a year bonus, your drive home on Erbes Rd to your shack, your 2017 Accord and your California taxes surrounded by wokesters.

I just drove to breakfast in my 2023 vehicle, filled up for free and am now getting ready to hit the links. I'll also collect 4 bonuses a year, take award trips, plus eat at least 1 meal a day free. I'll also run up to Tahoe to my cabin anytime I please because I too can work remotely. And I don't pay your CA taxes, cuck.

Now get back in your huddle room and collaborate!
Supposedly the job and life are great but the celgene bitch can't stop whining

Samples separate us from leqvio, Praluent, and many other competitors. This is a key differential Factor. If you don’t understand this you are dumb, or ignorant. Samples matter. I have been in this industry for 10 years and this is the worst it’s ever been. Role plays, patient ask, no new material, prior auth issues, etc etc. I could go on and on. You can’t compare territories. Too many variables. Most award winners are lucky and we know it. Amgen Red team is broken. Most reps know it. These are facts.

Agree. Red Team culture has changed horribly due to Tuller and another CV Director. They bully managers, place ridiculous importance on metrics that don’t drive revenue (RTE) and limit any kind of feedback. Jasper has no clue how bad culture has become w/ Tuller.

RTEs are the biggest waste of time in the industry history, yet we have "leaders" demanding them because it's something they can measure and look good on with the KPI that gets sent to lucky charms, that's all that matters.

Samples separate us from leqvio, Praluent, and many other competitors. This is a key differential Factor. If you don’t understand this you are dumb, or ignorant. Samples matter. I have been in this industry for 10 years and this is the worst it’s ever been. Role plays, patient ask, no new material, prior auth issues, etc etc. I could go on and on. You can’t compare territories. Too many variables. Most award winners are lucky and we know it. Amgen Red team is broken. Most reps know it. These are facts.
Reps are idiots. You all can effectively perform every job in the industry except the one for which you are paid.