Rep. Darrell Issa, American Role Model, Has Been Accused Of Car Theft Three Times

<

I hereby formally accuse you of twelve murders that you committed 40 years ago. Now. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

That's the fun thing about accusations. If you say I'm lying, I say "prove it".

You can't uring the Isaa bell, foamball.

ARSON!

CAR THEFT!

WEAPONS CHARGES!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Darrell-Iss...r-Theft-Weapons-Charges-Wait-Thats-Issas-Past

Now, I wonder what your reaction to this would be if Issa was a Dem?

Please do tell us, Bubble Boy . . .

Last edited:

Hmm. Voters have elected Issa, what, 5 times? I think I'll go with the judgement of the voters.

Besides, it sounds like Issa is the perfect guy to investigates the Obama cabal. Sort of like Frank Abagnale...he'll know where to look for the bodies.

Hmm. Voters have elected Issa, what, 5 times? I think I'll go with the judgement of the voters.

Besides, it sounds like Issa is the perfect guy to investigates the Obama cabal. Sort of like Frank Abagnale...he'll know where to look for the bodies.

I am certain you would feel the same way if Issa was a Dem who wanted to investigate a republican President.

Sure you would, tourettes boy.

By your logic we should elect thugs to watch over thugs, but then again you are a republican, and that would be a rethugican mecca.

Charley Rangel, is that you? Maxine, is that you? Rosty, is that you? William Jefferson, is that you?

Please, you really have no license to call any party corrupt.

At least the dems aren't so corrupt to elect a car thief oversee corruption. It was also interesting that one of Boehner's first moves was to try to kill the office of congressional ethics. Of course both parties have corrupt members, but when your lead investigator is a car thief, and majority leader is someone one not interested in having an ethics oversight office, that says a lot about a party not just from the bottom but the top down.

WOW this is low even by rethugican standards, and this is the fool who says Obama's is the most corrupt administration in history? Buckle up, the culture of corruption is back!

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/rep-darell-issa-american-role-model-c

Sounds like he should get along with the Libtards swimmingly!

Did you investigate why he did it? Was he raised in an opressive background? A mother who didn't pay attention to him?

Oh wait, I get it. He is a republican.

At least the dems aren't so corrupt to elect a car thief oversee corruption. It was also interesting that one of Boehner's first moves was to try to kill the office of congressional ethics. Of course both parties have corrupt members, but when your lead investigator is a car thief, and majority leader is someone one not interested in having an ethics oversight office, that says a lot about a party not just from the bottom but the top down.

You are funny today.

Charlie Rangle
Dodd
Frank
Waters

I am sure ILA can add to the corruption list.

You are funny today.

Charlie Rangle
Dodd
Frank
Waters

I am sure ILA can add to the corruption list.

Forget those guys, what about obama! This is digging up 30 year old accusations. They guy was a nobody way back then and yet never found guilty. Yet all of the innuendo around Obama, proven over and over again, isn't supposed to matter.

Anyone who challenges their messiah will face these trumped up charges and claims. No problem though, since Issa will get the last laugh here.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you could read beyond sound bites you would understand the so called ethics committee was never supported and has too much power. It encourages 'anonymous' trumped up nonsense charges to try and create scandal and the accused doesn't even get to know who accused them. No one in any other position would accept being treated this way.

Two words....Charlie Rangel. End of this most moronic post from you.

Yet another con who can't stay on topic as she tries to put the toothpaste back into the tube by changing the topic.

Tell us Ms. Belle, How would you feel about Issa if he where a Dem?

ARSON . . . CAR THEFT . . . WEAPONS CHARGES . . .

Yet another con who can't stay on topic as she tries to put the toothpaste back into the tube by changing the topic.

Tell us Ms. Belle, How would you feel about Issa if he where a Dem?

ARSON . . . CAR THEFT . . . WEAPONS CHARGES . . .

You know he's been part of the oversight committee for 4 years right? And that the chairman was a dem?

You know he's been part of the oversight committee for 4 years right? And that the chairman was a dem?

It's real simple . . . Just answer the question that so far no con has had the stones to confront:

What would your reaction to all of this be if Issa was a Dem?