Really Bill?

anonymous

Bill I get it you are a left wing crazed person like most on the left coast who can't handle seeing HiLIARly not in office. Personally, I'm okay with a tightening of the borders a little and keeping more people with the sole purpose of setting up shop, living free and wanting to chant hate in the U.S. ... OUT. We all get so compassionate until a crises hits and then the finger pointing starts. Don't worry no blame will be put on the left... the media will take of that. People need to start supporting the electoral process as its been written and support the president for the betterment of everyone in the country. Not saying he is perfect but Hilliary was and is more crazy. She would be puppet for every country that has knowledge of her ethics.

<

Bill I get it you are a left wing crazed person like most on the left coast who can't handle seeing HiLIARly not in office. Personally, I'm okay with a tightening of the borders a little and keeping more people with the sole purpose of setting up shop, living free and wanting to chant hate in the U.S. ... OUT. We all get so compassionate until a crises hits and then the finger pointing starts. Don't worry no blame will be put on the left... the media will take of that. People need to start supporting the electoral process as its been written and support the president for the betterment of everyone in the country. Not saying he is perfect but Hilliary was and is more crazy. She would be puppet for every country that has knowledge of her ethics.

They should have tightened the boarder before your family was allowed to slither in.

If I break the law will BA come support me? If you aren't here legally, you should be arrested. Try going to another country and doing something illegal, you may be killed.

Look, anyone that knows BA knows, we are going to be a primary care pharma company as fast as he can make it happen. High paid people and, long term people will be pushed out and cheaper hires will be in. Control, Control, Control. When you speak to a customer, you need to be a robot and dump data. Can you not see this happening already? Ride with a manager, all they care about is did you get all the information in not, did you answer a doctors question and sale anything. Check the box….

download

Look, anyone that knows BA knows, we are going to be a primary care pharma company as fast as he can make it happen. High paid people and, long term people will be pushed out and cheaper hires will be in. Control, Control, Control. When you speak to a customer, you need to be a robot and dump data. Can you not see this happening already? Ride with a manager, all they care about is did you get all the information in not, did you answer a doctors question and sale anything. Check the box….

BA is a wise man. I'm sure that he sees and recognizes that he is overseeing some of the laziest and most over paid sales team members in the industry.

You are a fool. Trump has sold out the country to Russia. He doesn't care about the country. He is enriching himself and his kids and destroying the country. There is no honor in being an a hole like him, a sexist, racist pig who has no interest in being a good president, but loves a good Twitter war. There is no shame in admitting that you were a sucker and got played into thinking that the Clintons are evil. and trump was a better option. Read. Moron.