• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Really…100 years and let’s we all go to…..

anonymous

Someplace magical!? Disney? Not really….
Someplace foreign and exciting? Denmark? No…
Someplace new that we’ve never been to as a company? Please…new is overrated…we value familiarity.
Someplace warm or tropical so it will feel like a celebration instead of a work trip? Why would we do that?
Someplace we’ve been to before yet ‘Universal’ in its appeal?

But seriously…always grateful to go anywhere on the company’s dime but I must confess I was hoping for something ‘better’… is that the right word? Maybe more ‘special’…disappointed it wasn’t Copenhagen but didn’t think the trip would fall as low as an Orlando theme park most known for its reproduction of a Wizarding World from a beloved children’s book series…hey, it will be a good time I’m sure but with coworkers and not your kids…meh, anticlimactic.

I am still hopeful for other 100 yr centennial events or celebrations…100 NNI shares? Maybe since the 75 shares awarded 3 yrs ago conveniently vest in Feb…some good swag?

here’s a fun question for CP while on the topic…. I don’t really know the books that well but what characters do we have at NNI who could be from the series? Vince seems to fancy himself Mr Potter…Pia was straight from the pages for sure…

<

Someplace magical!? Disney? Not really….
Someplace foreign and exciting? Denmark? No…
Someplace new that we’ve never been to as a company? Please…new is overrated…we value familiarity.
Someplace warm or tropical so it will feel like a celebration instead of a work trip? Why would we do that?
Someplace we’ve been to before yet ‘Universal’ in its appeal?

But seriously…always grateful to go anywhere on the company’s dime but I must confess I was hoping for something ‘better’… is that the right word? Maybe more ‘special’…disappointed it wasn’t Copenhagen but didn’t think the trip would fall as low as an Orlando theme park most known for its reproduction of a Wizarding World from a beloved children’s book series…hey, it will be a good time I’m sure but with coworkers and not your kids…meh, anticlimactic.

I am still hopeful for other 100 yr centennial events or celebrations…100 NNI shares? Maybe since the 75 shares awarded 3 yrs ago conveniently vest in Feb…some good swag?

here’s a fun question for CP while on the topic…. I don’t really know the books that well but what characters do we have at NNI who could be from the series? Vince seems to fancy himself Mr Potter…Pia was straight from the pages for sure…

I agree with this . Universal Studios? For a 100 yr celebration? The last week of March is also spring break for a lot of the country.

Seriously enough of the fng meetings period!! We aren’t children! We have our own lives and no we don’t want to be dragged to Denmark or Orlando. Wtf they think this is a reward?! We have to go to Dallas already in December. We are the only company I know of that forces these waste of time bs meetings on us. This company is like ten years behind everyone else. Stop wasting money this way! How about get our products on the shelves instead. F Novo.

To the OP, I hear ya and I would love to be at an oceanfront location instead for sure. However, you have to remember that there are only certain locations/venues/hotels which can accommodate a group on this scale. Vegas also does it for cheaper which is why we painfully go there every year.

Seriously enough of the fng meetings period!! We aren’t children! We have our own lives and no we don’t want to be dragged to Denmark or Orlando. Wtf they think this is a reward?! We have to go to Dallas already in December. We are the only company I know of that forces these waste of time bs meetings on us. This company is like ten years behind everyone else. Stop wasting money this way! How about get our products on the shelves instead. F Novo.
Most of us in the Region would love to go to Copenhagen, Denmark! It would be a fun and educational meeting. To the negative posters, relax and get a life!

Most of us in the Region would love to go to Copenhagen, Denmark! It would be a fun and educational meeting. To the negative posters, relax and get a life!
No dude the majority do not want to go to Copenhagen. Only losers like you do. We’ve already been there once and DONT WANT TO AGAIN! Nor do we want to HAVE to go to Orlando for a celebration. I have a life and family and friends so don’t need Novo for my social life. It’s an absolute joke. The leaders at the company are ass hats.

No dude the majority do not want to go to Copenhagen. Only losers like you do. We’ve already been there once and DONT WANT TO AGAIN! Nor do we want to HAVE to go to Orlando for a celebration. I have a life and family and friends so don’t need Novo for my social life. It’s an absolute joke. The leaders at the company are ass hats.
Agree. I do not want NNI for my social life. Why cant we opt in or out for virtual? Home office had a whole extra year at home. Vegas was a covid festival. #optout