• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Real posts only. Has any Abbott got a job since announcement

Anonymous

Try and keep this ligit. I know 6 quintiles on my team are placed we have two Abbott that have posted with nothing landed enforce or after meeting the DM. Post your teams results.

<

Myself and 3 others got jobs in pharma from my district, but all are "specialty" cause what we used to do is basically gone. All took slight to large pay cuts depending on base. All went through numerous interviews. Highest was 8 for one rep. All stayed in industry and all started search as early as January to just last month. All of us except one rep will be able to take advantage of Dallas benefits. All went through numerous interviews from 4 to as high as 8. Interviews focus on STAR for about 90%of process. We all did use a brag booked but worked w the one rep who got job 1 month ago w big company and fashioned our books to a short 3 year review of end of year share, ranking, field travel summary and major awards and accomplishments. I had a large book but his ideas worked perfect for my situation as well as the others. I wish I could name this guy, he was very helpful and I am grateful for his friendship and all the friends I had in my district. My advice is to get the resume updated, short focused brag book (they don't care about much but all-star and promotions, major, and I mean major, accomplishments), and at least ten STAR scenarios that are true. All of us said that in each interview the interviewers kept asking STAR questions and going back to them to see if our answers changed. You will find a job if you want. Good luck to all.

Myself and 3 others got jobs in pharma from my district, but all are "specialty" cause what we used to do is basically gone. All took slight to large pay cuts depending on base. All went through numerous interviews. Highest was 8 for one rep. All stayed in industry and all started search as early as January to just last month. All of us except one rep will be able to take advantage of Dallas benefits. All went through numerous interviews from 4 to as high as 8. Interviews focus on STAR for about 90%of process. We all did use a brag booked but worked w the one rep who got job 1 month ago w big company and fashioned our books to a short 3 year review of end of year share, ranking, field travel summary and major awards and accomplishments. I had a large book but his ideas worked perfect for my situation as well as the others. I wish I could name this guy, he was very helpful and I am grateful for his friendship and all the friends I had in my district. My advice is to get the resume updated, short focused brag book (they don't care about much but all-star and promotions, major, and I mean major, accomplishments), and at least ten STAR scenarios that are true. All of us said that in each interview the interviewers kept asking STAR questions and going back to them to see if our answers changed. You will find a job if you want. Good luck to all.

hope you didnt brag on your spelling

Marketing Gold

Next time, just say, "Yes, four in my district, including myself. Good luck to all."

See? Short and sweet.

Sounds like a high paying position.

The job of train engineer at the St Louis Zoo is a sweet gig. Awesome animal exhibits, visitors from all over the world, and you get to wear a real engineer's cap. Openings pop up every once in a while, especially if one of the big cats gets loose and decides on some "take out".