RBDs

<

"hah". Your DBM may manage, coach and sell. Ours can't manage, can't coach, can't sell and doesn't know how locate anything called an account or office in their own district! Rah Rah beeyatch

I know. I know. YOU are the onky one who actually works in this company, you need no development, you have all the best ideas, you've never been wrong, you wish everyone was as smart and successful as you, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Give it up, dumbshit.

oooh - that struck a nerve. Sounds like you two have personal issues. Why don't you hash it out on your own time and stop tying up this board since you both seem to know who the other is referring to. Okay

oooh - that struck a nerve. Sounds like you two have personal issues. Why don't you hash it out on your own time and stop tying up this board since you both seem to know who the other is referring to. Okay

A better question might be, when will Aimee break all of OUR backs?

She already is! And she is making the managers miserable - my DM used to be cool, now it's make sure you work 8-5, talk 100x per day to your pod mates, and not caring at all that we're tripping over each other out in the field. What happened to the good times?

She already is! And she is making the managers miserable - my DM used to be cool, now it's make sure you work 8-5, talk 100x per day to your pod mates, and not caring at all that we're tripping over each other out in the field. What happened to the good times?

The good times will only get better. You are now in competition with your POD mates. You need to shine at all times. Do whatever you need to do to stand out from others in your POD.

Don't hesitate. Throw them under the bus at every turn. Et tu, Brute?