• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

R&D IT mass layoffs

Another HiNT for you ...Does this ring a bell or touch home ===>> Tom Werner brokered the HSP Wipro deal. Hospira would have been better off sending the CFO's job to India. The Admin saleries were fair, help desk leverl 1 and 2 suck.

How about Nancy Berce pushing Miles White at Abbott Labs into using WiPRO to outsource IT Dept. I heard Gonzalez is ready to follow the lead at Abbvie but not till Q3 2017

Abbvie's current CIO is the one pushing outsourcing/managed services. He did it at Hospira and it was a disaster and they had to bring it back in house. I guess he will make his millions and leave and go do it again at another company.

Wow. I wish I could say I'm "shocked & surprised" by the unscrupulous legal tactics used by Abbott/Hospira, are typical at Abbvie. Anyone who works for Abbvie knows Abbvie employs the same unethical legal wrangling against its employees. It's good to know courts see through companies like Abbvie, who try to dubiously deceive the court.
Thank you to whoever posted the above link.

Wow. I wish I could say I'm "shocked & surprised" by the unscrupulous legal tactics used by Abbott/Hospira, are typical at Abbvie. Anyone who works for Abbvie knows Abbvie employs the same unethical legal wrangling against its employees. It's good to know courts see through companies like Abbvie, who try to dubiously deceive the court.
Thank you to whoever posted the above link.

You are welcome! And I did not post the ignorant post that someone else thought was funny or amusing about getting back to work. This decision was significant as Abbott/vie and other pharmas rely on short statutes of limitations, summary judgement and / or wearing you down in every way...

You are welcome! And I did not post the ignorant post that someone else thought was funny or amusing about getting back to work. This decision was significant as Abbott/vie and other pharmas rely on short statutes of limitations, summary judgement and / or wearing you down in every way...

- the exact same strategy they use to disrespect their employees

-well said