• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Qulipta numbers

Nurtec for prevention? Every other day dosing and the weakest data among any CGRP? My Nurtec rep says prevention is mentioned as an afterthought. You're cute though.

You have got to be kidding me. Weak data? lol Nurtec has data that makes Ubro look ridiculous. (It's faster, it last longer, it only takes one dosage strength) Every single marketing strategy we have tries to copy them. This is gonna be a massacre now that Pfizer is behind them.

Now your being hilarious! None of our regions are beating Nurtec. They have 54% of the market including Qulipta. Not that the fight is over but at least be honest with yourself. Btw if I’m facing a looming downsizing then so are you. Duh!!

I hate to say this but...have you seen the marketing pieces they are leaving in sample closets? There is a big No 1 on the face of it and it says "they most prescribed cgrp in Neurology and for migraine overall" That's an FDA-approved piece. This drug is beating us.

can't take it as WAY too much Constipation. Aimovig has less than a third of the constipation that Q has, Unbelievable how these neuros bitched about the piddly 2% constipation Aimovig has when they are way worse off with Q.

You have got to be kidding me. Weak data? lol Nurtec has data that makes Ubro look ridiculous. (It's faster, it last longer, it only takes one dosage strength) Every single marketing strategy we have tries to copy them. This is gonna be a massacre now that Pfizer is behind them.

LMAO … ub return to function 64% @ 2hrs the biohaven breath mint return to function 38% @ 2 hrs…sh** @ 4hrs y’all still can’t break 60%. Ub 72% out to 48hrs vs breath mint’s 63%… … heck the breath mint can’t even get 50% (49%) of pts a 50% reduction of migraine in a month…

Yeah… nurtec data makes ub look ridiculously good

can't take it as WAY too much Constipation. Aimovig has less than a third of the constipation that Q has, Unbelievable how these neuros bitched about the piddly 2% constipation Aimovig has when they are way worse off with Q.

hearing constipation all over my state from neuros. The shiny new penny isn’t so shiny. PA process getting tougher.. it’s not so great anymore and y’all will be losing more as time goes on. When you look at the small print on your detail pieces a lot of data is more exploratory. The shithole is just around the corner.. wait.. none of those patients can shit lol lol lol

hearing constipation all over my state from neuros. The shiny new penny isn’t so shiny. PA process getting tougher.. it’s not so great anymore and y’all will be losing more as time goes on. When you look at the small print on your detail pieces a lot of data is more exploratory. The shithole is just around the corner.. wait.. none of those patients can shit lol lol lol
Not pooping causes migraines~Now I see your strategy :)