• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Qulipta numbers

<

You''ll have the numbers in next week's Advance. Unless we delay it to Friday. Did we say Friday? We meant next Monday.

The drug is amazing. Almost as amazing as the news blackout on what's going on at the hub.

I am so confused on what they are doing. Some transparency would be nice for those of us in the field.

You have one shot to launch a drug right and while the company has already readjusted somewhat (copay cards) they need to recognize this format is clearly not working. The cards should’ve been designed the same as UB with an override option.

Q Complete is a disaster! They know it and are purposefully keeping the numbers hidden from reps. They don’t want even more pissed off reps to jump ship.

yeah this is a me too product with more constipation. They will delay our numbers as long as possible and blame it on their data systems. dont hold your breath

Been with Abbvie since Day 1 and would like to apologize on behalf of this company to legacy Allergan reps who were excited about Qulipta launch! Abbvie, and previously, Abbott, is notorious for botching exciting launches. They have no idea what they are doing and NEVER would consider taking any feedback from reps.

Examples: Simcor, Trilipix, Humira (originally) Orilissa (possibly the biggest blunder) and Oriahnn. I hope they figure it out for all of you, but I wouldn't hold my breath!

Reactions: Sowega

• Sowega   Nov 30, 2021 at 11:36: PM
A complete is a complete disaster…at meeting we were sold snake oil…told us a lot of lies to go tell our offices only to see it blow up in our faces…tired of hearing offices tell me they are done writing until it’s in pharmacy for good and they are done filling out these forms. You can tell whoever came up with this program has never stepped foot in an actual physicians office. Don’t get why they didn’t mimic the Ubrelvy launch with targeting commercial with discount card…

The drug is fantastic? lol It's a sad attempt to compete with Nurtec because Ubrelvy will never have a prevention indication. This tiny Biohaven is handing us our ass nationwide.

Nurtec for prevention? Every other day dosing and the weakest data among any CGRP? My Nurtec rep says prevention is mentioned as an afterthought. You're cute though.

The drug is fantastic? lol It's a sad attempt to compete with Nurtec because Ubrelvy will never have a prevention indication. This tiny Biohaven is handing us our ass nationwide.
Got to love the the random nurtec who comes in hahahahaha. Qulipta and UB in me region is crushing nurtec. Not even close hahahaha

Your so cute! No region is killing Nurtec.
But good management try. Keep it up want to be.
i know my region outpaces nurtec every week with just ubrelvy. Add in qulipta numbers and its only a matter of time till ur a complete after tbought. Hahahaha but u tell urself whatever u have to , to sleep better at night and not think of ur looming downsizing.

i know my region outpaces nurtec every week with just ubrelvy. Add in qulipta numbers and its only a matter of time till ur a complete after tbought. Hahahaha but u tell urself whatever u have to , to sleep better at night and not think of ur looming downsizing.

Now your being hilarious! None of our regions are beating Nurtec. They have 54% of the market including Qulipta. Not that the fight is over but at least be honest with yourself. Btw if I’m facing a looming downsizing then so are you. Duh!!

Now your being hilarious! None of our regions are beating Nurtec. They have 54% of the market including Qulipta. Not that the fight is over but at least be honest with yourself. Btw if I’m facing a looming downsizing then so are you. Duh!!

Now i know ur either just retarded and dont know how to read numbers. Or your lying to make urself feel better. good luck smackey.