• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Question: How can you tell when Mitt Romney is flip flopping?

Answer: When his lips are moving.

Come on, this was a gimme question.:cool:

My guess was, 'when he's breathing'. Let's talk about his grandpa boinking 5 chicks at a time and selling them on the story they were 'sister wives'.

This guy can spin a good yarn, it's in his blood. :cool:

Willard has no social skills and can't relate to the vast majority of Americans. He is awkward at best and can't make up his mind. While he is likely the toughest for Obama to beat, that isn't saying much in the repukelikkkan cast of DA's

Answer: When his lips are moving.

Come on, this was a gimme question.:cool:

How can you tell when Arianna Huffington is flip-flopping? She changes her party affiliation and announces that from then on the Huffington Poo will be a LIEberal publication.

"A popular conservative commentator in the mid-1990s, she adopted liberal political beliefs in the late 1990s."

Yeah, Romney is just not connecting with people. I suggest he start telling everyone they just aren't smart enough to understand what he wants to do. That'll do the trick!

It was a fun thread to start. He really doesn't connect well with people - the GOP is seriously shooting itself in the foot with the way they are proceeding, and they can only blame themselves. I am not complaining that they are alienating women by the day, because the crucial voting bloc of women will almost certainly decide the outcome of this election - but why they are going the route they are taking is a head scratcher. And why Mitt puts himself in situations where he has to keep coming back to explain himself is another.

Yeah, Romney is just not connecting with people. I suggest he start telling everyone they just aren't smart enough to understand what he wants to do. That'll do the trick!

Maybe Bishop Romney should start telling everyone that he is not concerned about the very poor or that $375,000 isn't very much money.

Oh, wait . . . .

Making fun of someone that's had cancer and has M.S. I see that you are keeping it classy Gen-Y puke. What was your high score on Medal of Honor this week?

Smacking down a loser like you is not difficult. You see, unlike you, I actually do research on topics. Ann Romney was born in 1949, and was not diagnosed with MS until 1998, and breast cancer until 2008. That means she wasn't diagnosed with the earlier disease until age 49. She would have been perfectly capable of working up until then, and she even admitted that with therapies, her lifestyle is without many limitations. My favorite high school teacher had MS and cancer actively for years, and yet she still worked, even with active diseases. Ann Romney wasn't diagnosed until almost age 50 - why didn't she work a day before that diagnosis?

Ann Romney has zero right to advise women about economics. She has a silver spoon in her mouth, and her advice is a joke. She knows how to crank out kids, and maybe how to ride a horse.

See Libluvs - yet another example of how this Gen Y member slapped and smacked you down YET AGAIN. Now go run along with your tail between your legs.

Smacking down a loser like you is not difficult. You see, unlike you, I actually do research on topics. Ann Romney was born in 1949, and was not diagnosed with MS until 1998, and breast cancer until 2008. That means she wasn't diagnosed with the earlier disease until age 49. She would have been perfectly capable of working up until then, and she even admitted that with therapies, her lifestyle is without many limitations. My favorite high school teacher had MS and cancer actively for years, and yet she still worked, even with active diseases. Ann Romney wasn't diagnosed until almost age 50 - why didn't she work a day before that diagnosis?

Ann Romney has zero right to advise women about economics. She has a silver spoon in her mouth, and her advice is a joke. She knows how to crank out kids, and maybe how to ride a horse.

See Libluvs - yet another example of how this Gen Y member slapped and smacked you down YET AGAIN. Now go run along with your tail between your legs.

If that's the case, then why is it you who always winds up laying on the ground bleeding?

Your spin doesn't hold up, but then it never does.