A simple question

Who cares Vag? They lied about Trump/Russia collusion for five years. New York Attorneys General are dnc-Cucks.

Well for one thing it's illegal but the reason I mention it is because most don't realize they're contributing to a scam. Do you think the fact that Trump lied about not continuing his plans for the Moscow condo project (before you say 'proof Vag' they are available easily now online) had anything to do w ith the beginnings of a collusion train of thought?

Well for one thing it's illegal but the reason I mention it is because most don't realize they're contributing to a scam. Do you think the fact that Trump lied about not continuing his plans for the Moscow condo project (before you say 'proof Vag' they are available easily now online) had anything to do w ith the beginnings of a collusion train of thought?
So if there was no Russia/Trump collusion please explain Helsinki to me.

Intention in the absence of a crime, is not a crime, is it?

Intention in the absence of a crime, is not a crime, is it?

From dictionary: secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
Secret OR illegal to deceive.

I have never said he illegally acted with Russia. In fact, his deal on the condos was entirely legal HOWEVER - when he decided to run for POTUS he lied about it with intent to deceive. Other-wise, why would he lie about something legal?