Question for Syneos rehires

I am 60, was on three Syneos contracts, all Oncology...first one 18 mos at 127K, second one 6 mos, 145 base, third one 12 mos, 150K base...I found Syneos to be a perfect fit for me to wrap up my career, had been with Big Pharma close to 30 years, retired, then came back for a few more years.

It is a terrible company.

Oncology is fool's good science as well.

I am 60, was on three Syneos contracts, all Oncology...first one 18 mos at 127K, second one 6 mos, 145 base, third one 12 mos, 150K base...I found Syneos to be a perfect fit for me to wrap up my career, had been with Big Pharma close to 30 years, retired, then came back for a few more years.
That must have been awhile ago because 150K is low for an Oncology contract!

For those of you who have been rehired on other Syneos contracts, how do they handle your base pay?

Say for example if you’ve been working on a contract for a couple of years and currently making 78k, the contract ends and your immediately rehired on another contract. Being that you’re a tenured Syneos employee, do they offer you the same base pay? Or make you start over?

Pay depends on the complexity of the job. I would stay away from this company. They don't care about their reps, and only care about their client. Nothing wrong with that, but that is something you should know.

They also don't have loyalty, even toward good sales reps with good evaluations, etc.

Strange leadership and a very strange company.

if you have a good Syneos recruiter, they'll guide you as to whether or not you should even apply to a position where they know that the base salary is below what you are worthy of earning. That way, you aren't wasting your time and energy.
This, ⬆️
The caveat is that if you are with Syneos in a true specialty role that Syneos designates as Specialty, you have a leg up to obtain a specialty role again and this better pay, better opportunity.