• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Proposed Pay Raise as discussed by Jeff Lotz

$25 to 50k salary bump based on tenure. IC still being discussed.
Not enough for me.....Bye!
LOL your not remotely close.
Only a about 10-15k bump on those making under 120k.
Pfizer is not redoing the entire company salary bands for SHR 1,2,3,4 as that would affect entire company.
Lotz is only looking to bring SHR 1 & 2 up to he midpoint of 120k as we have about 10% reps making under 110 and many in the 80-90s.
Those are reps being bumped.
If you are in the 120s or higher now then ZIPPO for you. Thats why at the NSM he told us at the end of his speech that not everyone will get raises and it will only affect 10-15% reps. His words from the big stage.
Payroll budget is tight now with 350 Derm and 260 Xeljanz reps. Throw in BSRs that is close 650 700 reps. Far cry from the just 72 reps who launched 8 yrs ago.

Has anyone heard any information about the proposed "pay adjustments" that Jeff Lotz discussed on stage in Dallas?
Only for those reps making under 125k
Might get 5k bump.
And will only 5-10% will get bumped.
So if you are making more than 125k stop thinking you will get a pay raise. It is not going to happen!

This is just for I&I specialty reps that bring billions to Pfizer and pay the bills.
Not dime a dozen PHRs.

Every I&I rep will make 115k now which will give 15% of reps making less a pay raise.
Have many making 85-100k.
June time frame.

If you are making more than 115k, you will not get a raise, so go after those Biogen, Genetech, Gilead high paying Biotech get wealthy jobs.