• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Primary Care Target Bonus? Please help

Anonymous

I am a former king legacy rep. Received my severance which should have included salary for x number of weeks Sep-Dec bonus at target. The numbers don't seem to add up on the check I received. Access to all of the web resources are closed out. Can someone please tell me what the target monthly bonus is for PHR? I was expecting Sep - Dec.

Thanks for your help.

Approx 9K minus taxes. LOTS of taxes. You may have missed it. DO you owe any money? ON disability and thus eligibility questions? Call Bristol

Bullshit. target is around $5k/qtr.

Also, laid off reps only worked for 1 month, September, in the 4th qtr. So they get a prorated 1/3rd, would be my best guess.

maybe they should read their severance package FAQs?

Also, laid off reps only worked for 1 month, September, in the 4th qtr. So they get a prorated 1/3rd, would be my best guess.

Legacy King target bonus was different than Pfizer, part of the agreement was that King people would have the opportunity to make the same target bonus as they would have for King for the remainder of 2011. Target for King was about $8889 for the 4 month (6667 per quarter for King for 2011). Whatever pro rated share you were supposed to get would be from that amount. Severance is taxed at about 35%

May you should learn math.

K annual target bonus is 27, for a Qtr 6750 for 4 months 9000. P target annul 20, for a qtr 5000 for 4 months 6667. Reps get prorated bonus for July & Aug unless they worked until Oct 1 then earned bonus for qtr and 3 mos in svrnce. Hope this helped.

K annual target bonus is 27, for a Qtr 6750 for 4 months 9000. P target annul 20, for a qtr 5000 for 4 months 6667. Reps get prorated bonus for July & Aug unless they worked until Oct 1 then earned bonus for qtr and 3 mos in svrnce. Hope this helped.

Op here, thanks for all of the reply's. It does help.

May[be][sic] you should learn English[?][sic]