President Trip and Fall

“Dementia” Joe sure does run circles around the RepubliQAnons. He got mostly what he wanted for the debt ceiling AND last week’s job report shocked everyone including the “expert” analysts. So if Joe is as far-gone as you say, that really speaks beyond poorly for the people you infer are “better”

but I love that he and Jill live rent free in your very likely overweight thing you call a body and your creepy QAnon head. Did you do time for insurrection ?

i think Dr Jill should leave town and take her zombie back to Scranton

yeah right. still. “Dr Jill “

She has a doctoral degree in education. What if we were talking about a Josephine Biden as President and her huband, John Biden was the "First Man" -- would you be mocking John Biden's Ed.D.? Or is it just hard for you to tolerate an educated woman?

Reactions: Vagitarian

So you support attacking our elected leaders and want to hang them? Right? You’re that much of an anti-American? Shame on your thoughts of treason. Good bless America!!
Funny how you won’t have a response to this. Tell me again how you support Trump after he rallied his minions to attack The United States government?