Post how you are getting screwed over on Shire stock

Any stock options that are underwater you will still receive a % on, which is much better than nothing, the stock that doesn't vest immediately will be held for you in a cash reserve and you will get when it vests.

I am not a HQ cronie, I am in the field and I have gone through a few mergers where the buying company completely screws people on stock, Takeda is going above and beyond (in my opinion) to send a positive message to Shire employees.

If you don't like it then you have every right to cash out and find a happy place, me??? I'm gonna take my cash (cash that was never promised to me, just earned for exceeding expectations) put it in a fund and have college paid for 2 of my children 10 years from now!!!

Cheers!
I don’t think you get anything if your options are underwater.

Boo hoo, boo hoo, boo hoo. Lazy reps won't make any money on their options. Boo hoo, booo hooo. If you actually sold more, stock price would be great and we wouldn't be sold to Takeda. You reap what you sow!

I’m guessing if you get let go, you would still come on this site and post things about the sales force.

February something. Check your equate plus page. It says right there.

“Wait, what’s equate plus”?
I hate EquatePlus. It’s difficult to use and the customer service people can never seem to answer questions. After this converts to Takeda stock, can we transfer the stock to a US-based brokerage?

And what is the date?