• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Poll:Who actually wants to go to POA?

<

I like to hear OB's story about his bike accident one more time in our POA. I like to see him exploiting a horrible accident to gain morale authority over others again. I like him to tell us again that there are more important things in life than money and job and that is why he is going to reduce our salary/bonus once again and layoff more people.

I like to hear OB's story about his bike accident one more time in our POA. I like to see him exploiting a horrible accident to gain morale authority over others again. I like him to tell us again that there are more important things in life than money and job and that is why he is going to reduce our salary/bonus once again and layoff more people.

I wonder if he is going to give himself a well-deserved paycut this year!

What a terrible thing to say. You may not agree with OB but to make light of the accident is just evil. You wouldn't have the courage to make such a dumb comment if you were anonymous.

I, for one, feel I'd rather watch my laundry spin all day.

So why don't you do all of us a favor, and stay home and do that. Some of us are looking forward to what opportunities are coming int he near future. We don't need your negativity. I know I will be abused for this response, but come on people, you should be grateful that you have this job.

So why don't you do all of us a favor, and stay home and do that. Some of us are looking forward to what opportunities are coming int he near future. We don't need your negativity. I know I will be abused for this response, but come on people, you should be grateful that you have this job.

Opportunities??? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!