• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Please stop sending Kombi Promo!!

Anonymous

What is wrong with you? I have received 6 cases of Kombiglyze XR starter kits. The offices don't want them in their sample closets. Today I received another 30 pound case of this crap. You are killing trees and filling up landfills! Stop the insanity! My garbage collector is pissed!

What is wrong with you? I have received 6 cases of Kombiglyze XR starter kits. The offices don't want them in their sample closets. Today I received another 30 pound case of this crap. You are killing trees and filling up landfills! Stop the insanity! My garbage collector is pissed!

You are spot on. Here is a thought for management, maybe invest that money in some samples. I have an online degree and can figure that one out.

i have a great idea. Let's have fun with this!!!! Tear off your name sticker on the box. And ship every damn box back to the Product Manager's home address. Can anyone get the address??? Let him figure out how to either fit all the boxes in his garage, while keeping his spouse from getting completely ticked off, or how to fit them all in his garbage can and then roll the heavy mo-fo to the curb. What else can we do??

More of this crap was delivered today. Why are you doing this? I guarantee every rep is putting it on the curb. You are throwing money out by drop shipping 10 cases of Kombi-shit promo.

Ditto! Wtf is wrong with the marketing team? I had 3 boxes on my porch of this worthless shit. Going straight to the curb after I send a nasty gram to John Berrios or whatever the hell his name is.