Pioneer Ecosystems phone calls Day 1- how bad was it??

<

Some positions had numerous viable INTERNAL candidates... no offers extended. Will be posted externally and more interviews to follow...

Cannot wait to hear NO & DA "explain" their way out of that and the message that it sends for the national scale up...

Some positions had numerous viable INTERNAL candidates... no offers extended. Will be posted externally and more interviews to follow...

Cannot wait to hear NO & DA "explain" their way out of that and the message that it sends for the national scale up...

Thanks for the info. A lot more to unfold!

Day one = more bad decisions being made. Passing over viable internal candidates for external candidates sounds like a recipe for disaster. Genentech will be a business case for how quickly a company can sink itself in a year.

Your ecosystem model won't exist in two years. Keep giving each other handjobs. Fucking jerkoff.

Genentech is using the same blueprint of the Space Shuttle Challenger to build its Space Shuttle Ecosystem. They say if you are good enough to have the right "mindset", they will let you have the privilege to experience this incredible journey to the space. Good luck crew!

Selections made well in advance, Interviews are a charade. Successful track records don’t matter. How well you interview does not matter. Excuses made to cut top performers who are best in industry but lacking ties to SF. They kept their friends. Purely political. Ship will sink. Not enough people to sustain business in any franchise. Grave mistakes. Management backpedaling on calls throwing apologies to appease lawyers. Shady retention bonuses to lesser talented reps. Michael Moore where are you ?

• xyz   Jan 23, 2020 at 06:19: AM
Selections handpicked well in advance. Interview process is a charade. Top performers ousted with manufactured excuses. Track records, high sales, therapeutic knowledge don’t matter. Relationships do not matter. None of it matters. They kept their friends. Nepotism. Management backpedaling on calls to appease lawyers. Sales force throats cut. Ship will sink. Not enough people. Downsizing to do right by patients, “operate at lower cost” but blowing big money in retention bonuses, higher salaries. Genentech is over. When leadership is DA and NO there is no future. A very good day for DNA’s marketplace competitors. The ecosystems will fail. Florida will burn to the ground. Ohio and DC/MD worst Directors. Only thing left are ass kissers who can’t sell. Revenue will go down. They sliced the people who made them rich. The ecosystem mindset is a created farce. Now external people will be hired. Get your front row seat to watch a biotech giant fall hard.

Just heard about a scenario where a GREAT rep was not offered job and they are posting externally. I must ask: what message does this send to the National roll-out? People are watching how this is done and they know people that are hard working GOOD reps that are getting passed over. I imagine only the garbage would be left at this point if you offered severance packages to those that want them. People that have any self respect at all want OUT.

Selections handpicked well in advance. Interview process is a charade. Top performers ousted with manufactured excuses. Track records, high sales, therapeutic knowledge don’t matter. Relationships do not matter. None of it matters. They kept their friends. Nepotism. Management backpedaling on calls to appease lawyers. Sales force throats cut. Ship will sink. Not enough people. Downsizing to do right by patients, “operate at lower cost” but blowing big money in retention bonuses, higher salaries. Genentech is over. When leadership is DA and NO there is no future. A very good day for DNA’s marketplace competitors. The ecosystems will fail. Florida will burn to the ground. Ohio and DC/MD worst Directors. Only thing left are ass kissers who can’t sell. Revenue will go down. They sliced the people who made them rich. The ecosystem mindset is a created farce. Now external people will be hired. Get your front row seat to watch a biotech giant fall hard.

The nepotism continue to bleed from Lytics into the Eco-systems in Western PA. JM, did you really pass over MB? First of all, let's be clear, she hasn't worked for years, except to pad her milage and reward points in SSF. Shouldn't have even got a face to face. But ass-hat JM couldn't give her the Lytics job as he promised so he gave her an FRM spot under him. She is not qualified, not experienced and not going to be there long. Our north star is fading

Just heard about a scenario where a GREAT rep was not offered job and they are posting externally. I must ask: what message does this send to the National roll-out? People are watching how this is done and they know people that are hard working GOOD reps that are getting passed over. I imagine only the garbage would be left at this point if you offered severance packages to those that want them. People that have any self respect at all want OUT.

Yes, I just heard that, too. An amazing CS with a proven track record was passed over and they are posting externally. I am blown away by the decisions being made in the Pioneer ecosystems. External job applicants beware! I wouldn’t go anywhere near this mess.

Genentech is using the same blueprint of the Space Shuttle Challenger to build its Space Shuttle Ecosystem. They say if you are good enough to have the right "mindset", they will let you have the privilege to experience this incredible journey to the space. Good luck crew!

Am I correct that the Challenger blew up ?

The nepotism continue to bleed from Lytics into the Eco-systems in Western PA. JM, did you really pass over MB? First of all, let's be clear, she hasn't worked for years, except to pad her milage and reward points in SSF. Shouldn't have even got a face to face. But ass-hat JM couldn't give her the Lytics job as he promised so he gave her an FRM spot under him. She is not qualified, not experienced and not going to be there long. Our north star is fading

What a joke no wonder any self respecting rep passed on this sh!t show. So disappointing! I wonder who the band will be lol! Totally clowns!

The pioneer hiring started to show a pattern. If there was a plan or agenda, it cannot be a good one. we are watching a serious brain drain and corporate suicide. Someone just told me that one of the best DMs in one of the pioneer ecosystems is leaving. If that's true, it would be a really bad sign.

Well you know Micky did take JM and his family to a Steelers game, on her, about 3 weeks ago. He had to give her something. Talk about a quid pro quo. Another example of JM’s sleazy behavior. Ron L lives on in this piece of crap.

Am I correct that the Challenger blew up ?

Technically, the fuel tank collapsed and tore apart, causing what looked like an explosion. I actually saw it live on TV all those years ago. Tragic and heartbreaking.

For all of you going through this, I hope that wherever you end up, it is even better than DNA in its glory days!