• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

PG Characters

Imagine? More estogen as opposed to all the fun we female RPs are having reading about your BJs, nudity, threesomes...

We would just ruin this debauchery. Keep it up boys!:p

Hmm sounds like a fantasy in the making. Think of me sweetheart.
We ALWAYS keep it up!

You never really know someone until you have sniffed their butt

Reminds me of an old joke:

Man is very ill, possibly near death and talking to his wife of many, many years.
Man: "Honey, I want to ask you something before I am gone. I just want to know why you would never have sex with me doggie style?"
Woman: "That is just the most disgusting, debasing thing you have ever dreamed up. How could you even ask me to do such a thing?"
Man: PLEASE explain to me why having sex while on your knees in bed with me entering you from behind is so disgusting to you."
Woman: "Is THAT what doggie style means? I thought you wanted to do it in the front yard with all the neighbors watching!"

I was in Cabo celebrating my retirement after the most incredible retirement party my crazy-wonderful girlfriend threw for me. A week out of the country and then seeing the Poli board is enough to cure you of that one. I still miss the playground people though.

My favorite female posters (in Alphabetical order): Boris, DD, Dee, Fucktard, GG, Glamazon, Gym Rat, IMOKRU, Meddie, Mojo, Oasis, Phoebe, Rhiannon, SOM, Scarlett.

Awww, thanks, Vag!

I was in touch with Boris lately. Whatever happened to Hoops? He was a great guy, pretty low key.

Boris was a favorite, as well as Scarlett, Slarty and Libs. Hopefully Libs will be back after his detention. The other 3 are out there somewhere - just probably bored or busy.

Oh yeah, I always liked Glamazon and was IMOKRU a kick or what? I wonder if she read 50 Shades of Grey?

Anyway, those were the daze.

Hey Vag, maybe you can be the opposing viewpoint?

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showpost.php?p=4455097&postcount=1

The Darkened Sample Closet

Anonymous

icon1.gif
Television Interview Opportunity
Hello,

Award-winning cable-television broadcast is seeking to interview a pharmaceutical representative for a segment about the use of marijuana among the senior citizen community. The candidate should be opposed to legalizing marijuana both for medical and recreational use and should be willing to discuss why legal pharmaceutical drugs are a better option. Interviewee's identity and name of employer will remain hidden if needed.

Please send email to research@thedailyshow.com or call 212.468.1843.

Thank you!

Hey Vag, maybe you can be the opposing viewpoint?

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showpost.php?p=4455097&postcount=1

The Darkened Sample Closet

Anonymous

icon1.gif
Television Interview Opportunity
Hello,

Award-winning cable-television broadcast is seeking to interview a pharmaceutical representative for a segment about the use of marijuana among the senior citizen community. The candidate should be opposed to legalizing marijuana both for medical and recreational use and should be willing to discuss why legal pharmaceutical drugs are a better option. Interviewee's identity and name of employer will remain hidden if needed.

Please send email to research@thedailyshow.com or call 212.468.1843.

Thank you!

The problem is, I'm not opposed to legalization for either use. Bear in mind we already have a derivative in a pill (Marinol) on the legal pharmaceutical market - the problem is, the price is absurd, once again proving big pharma doesn't want the American farmer muscling in on it's business. We now have 16 states and one district with it legal. Cuomo is OK with making NY #17. This is going to be one of those 3 steps forward and 2 steps back things though so save your connection - LOL!

The problem is, I'm not opposed to legalization for either use. Bear in mind we already have a derivative in a pill (Marinol) on the legal pharmaceutical market - the problem is, the price is absurd, once again proving big pharma doesn't want the American farmer muscling in on it's business. We now have 16 states and one district with it legal. Cuomo is OK with making NY #17. This is going to be one of those 3 steps forward and 2 steps back things though so save your connection - LOL!
No, I'm mean you could be the counterpoint in addition to the drugrep they're looking for.

Boris was a favorite, as well as Scarlett, Slarty and Libs. Hopefully Libs will be back after his detention. The other 3 are out there somewhere - just probably bored or busy.

Oh yeah, I always liked Glamazon and was IMOKRU a kick or what? I wonder if she read 50 Shades of Grey?

Anyway, those were the daze.

Some of my favorites who have been AWOL lately . . .

NamedPoint Man

Setracsed

Slarty

Scarlett (best avatar also)

Sbelle

Dick Tracy

I hope Libs (Van Smack) comes back soon and that GG visits more often.

I miss Meddie, Mojo and bl4...they were quite the trifecta!

Didn't know Meddie or bl4 but Mojo and I tangled at first then became friends. She turned me on to a great place in Cabo. The one I really miss is my havoc wreaking buddy, SOM. Now there was a hot mess. :cool:

No, I'm mean you could be the counterpoint in addition to the drugrep they're looking for.

Here's their response - looks like P Ho's their man.

Many thanks for your email. For this particular piece we are only looking to speak to someone who is against legalization. But if any other stories/pieces come up where we are hoping to interview someone pro-legalization, I will be sure to let you know. If you know of a pharmaceutical representative that is outspoken against legalization (from the standpoint that legal pharmaceuticals are a better option) please feel free to pass along my contact information to them.