Pfizer Reps: Stay out of my way with Cologuard in October!

<

HA! I love it. Even though I know this was posted by a fellow Pfizer troll, lets just assume it WAS posted by an Exact rep. I'll leave my response at this: Go check out the current status of other companies Pfizer has done copromotes with in the last 20 years

HA! I love it. Even though I know this was posted by a fellow Pfizer troll, lets just assume it WAS posted by an Exact rep. I'll leave my response at this: Go check out the current status of other companies Pfizer has done copromotes with in the last 20 years

What happened to those other companies?

Look under the lost civilizations tab. The big ones were Pharmacia, Warner Lambert and Wyeth. A company with a market cap of 8 Billion could be bought with the coins in the sofa at Pfizer. So, enjoy the rise in your stock, shut up and hang on.

Look under the lost civilizations tab. The big ones were Pharmacia, Warner Lambert and Wyeth. A company with a market cap of 8 Billion could be bought with the coins in the sofa at Pfizer. So, enjoy the rise in your stock, shut up and hang on.

Right. Pfizer would have been gone 50 years ago were it not for their “ mergers”.
No R&D, shitty sales forces who sell the resold drugs we’ve purchased.
But, hey, it’s dog eat dog, and all the other companies sold out and their CEO’s got rich. We’re just collateral damage.