• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Pfizer part 2

<

Why on earth would PFIZER want to buy now? They would be buying one big bill of goods. Not a chance.

Oh I think there is a great chance that Pfizer is already talking to Saunders. No doubt. Stock is down because of a dumb Teva deal. Lots of pipeline that PFE would benefit from. Not sure AGN would fetch as much /share as previous deal but more than likely still good for shareholders.

Oh I think there is a great chance that Pfizer is already talking to Saunders. No doubt. Stock is down because of a dumb Teva deal. Lots of pipeline that PFE would benefit from. Not sure AGN would fetch as much /share as previous deal but more than likely still good for shareholders.

Allergan will buy Teva since they already have a big investment there. They will gut it like a fish and sell the new AGN to Pfizer. Just wait.

Allergan will buy Teva since they already have a big investment there. They will gut it like a fish and sell the new AGN to Pfizer. Just wait.

Ahhhh..I dont think so. Generic business aint so good. AGN only owns 10% and are waiting patiently for a slight turn around to sell if they havent started already. The are cutting fat to be attractive to a take over. Only viable company to buy AGN is PFE. Too many other companies are ripe for the taking. Its a buffet of choices for PFE but when the dust settles, Botox franchise looks really good. Just wait!

Ahhhh..I dont think so. Generic business aint so good. AGN only owns 10% and are waiting patiently for a slight turn around to sell if they havent started already. The are cutting fat to be attractive to a take over. Only viable company to buy AGN is PFE. Too many other companies are ripe for the taking. Its a buffet of choices for PFE but when the dust settles, Botox franchise looks really good. Just wait!

Anything is possible. Whatever it is - we won't see it coming

Are you people fucking morons? Exactly how short is your memory. Pfizer CAN'T buy Allergan you dumb fucks! The Obama administration and the treasury department killed the deal and there is no way the current administration would let it happen. How does no one remember this shit? Am I fucking crazy? Earnings stripping? Tax inversion? CANT BE DONE!! There are regulations in place that explicitly forbid it! IT CAN'T FUCKING HAPPEN YOU DUMB PIECES OF SHIT!

Christ, the ignorance displayed on this topic is unreal.

Are you people fucking morons? Exactly how short is your memory. Pfizer CAN'T buy Allergan you dumb fucks! The Obama administration and the treasury department killed the deal and there is no way the current administration would let it happen. How does no one remember this shit? Am I fucking crazy? Earnings stripping? Tax inversion? CANT BE DONE!! There are regulations in place that explicitly forbid it! IT CAN'T FUCKING HAPPEN YOU DUMB PIECES OF SHIT!

Well there was this thing called an election....and a changing of the guard so like it or not the new administration may not stand in the way

quoting the Obama Administration may not be the best source at this point. Like it or not the new Administration appears to be slightly different. Plus the whole deal was about inversion. If they change the US Corporate tax code it could change the equation.

Settle down ignorant, ranting one! PFE can buy Allergan March of 2018 based on Treasury rules that the Obama administration instituted to kill the previous deal. That is based on the rules of serial acquirers that the treasury made. If Trump were to cancel those treasury rules sooner (this has been in the press), then this deal could happen before March, 2018.

So next time you want to call people dumb asses, pieces of shit, etc....grab a newspaper, tablet etc and do your homework you stupid mother fucker!

Technically PFE can buy Allergan now because the regulatory review and approval process for this acquisition could
take upward to six months which would be March 2018 once we receive the approval.
You're correct that PFE is just waiting to see the tax reforms from the Trump administration before their next move. Ian Reed was on the record when he told the investors that he was waiting on tax reform to decide on the value of the acquisition (I.e., purchase price)

yes, it's true about all of the tax reform policies in the works under the Trump administration. If you are going to make rude, stupid comments, please don't be a moron...at least keep up with current news!!

yes, it's true about all of the tax reform policies in the works under the Trump administration. If you are going to make rude, stupid comments, please don't be a moron...at least keep up with current news!!

Fucking morons, Jesus. Please tell me you have read his tax reform proposal. Please fucking tell me that is what you are basing your fucking retareded comments on.

Newsflash dickheads, because you read it on fierce pharma or seeking alpha that DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLES.

Fucking morons, Jesus. Please tell me you have read his tax reform proposal. Please fucking tell me that is what you are basing your fucking retareded comments on.

Newsflash dickheads, because you read it on fierce pharma or seeking alpha that DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLES.

Hey the morons back! How did Allergan hire such a dumbass? Wow are you stupid!