• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Pfizer is using a company called "StealthGenie" to spy on our cell phone activity!

Anonymous

See this link for StealthGenie: http://www.stealthgenie.com/employee-monitoring.html

I used to work in IT and learned this info from some former colleagues.

Here is a summary of what the software can do:

StealthGenie gives you the ability to remotely record all phone calls made to and from the monitored phone. With StealthGenie, you can:

Record all incoming and outgoing phone calls.
Record calls that are made to and from specific numbers only.
All call recordings are uploaded to your online StealthGenie control panel which you can access from anywhere with an internet connection.
You can download these recordings on to your computer or just listen to them straight from the control panel at any time you want.

StealthGenie lets you view the complete history of the locations the target phone has travelled to. With StealthGenie, you can:

View a list of locations that the target phone has been to.
Get location details like latitude and longitude.
Get time and date stamps to find out when the target was at a specific location.
All location history details are uploaded to your online StealthGenie control panel which you can access from anywhere with an internet connection.

StealthGenie lets you view all emails that the target phone sends through the Gmail application. With StealthGenie, you can:

Read all emails sent or received by the target phone through the Gmail application.
Get email address details of all senders and recipients.
Read the content of each email.
Look at the time and date stamps to find out when each email was sent.
All emails are uploaded to your online StealthGenie control panel which you can access from anywhere with an internet connection.

Re: Pfizer is using a company called "StealthGenie" to spy on our cell phone activity

I thought this was a joke at first but the StealthGenie website shows that Pfizer is one of their clients! (Look for the Pfizer logo)

Re: Pfizer is using a company called "StealthGenie" to spy on our cell phone activity

I thought this was a joke at first but the StealthGenie website shows that Pfizer is one of their clients! (Look for the Pfizer logo)

Yes, they know that we, as drug reps, have the potential to bring this mighty juggernaut to it's knees by...uh...uhm...by errr...

hey lets be serious: why would they spend so much money checking up on us? Its not like we actually DO anything!

Would it be breaking the law by not notifying that each call is being recorded? I call B.S...unless they are trying to get rid of you.

Would it be breaking the law by not notifying that each call is being recorded? I call B.S...unless they are trying to get rid of you.

Correct. Fine print states employees must give written consent, or it would be breaking local.state, and federal laws. BTW, no Pfizer logo found..

Correct. Fine print states employees must give written consent, or it would be breaking local.state, and federal laws. BTW, no Pfizer logo found..

We gave written consent -- not specifically for this product, but for them to monitor us? Remember signing the paperwork when you were issued your devices? It was in the fine print!

We gave written consent -- not specifically for this product, but for them to monitor us? Remember signing the paperwork when you were issued your devices? It was in the fine print!

Both parties in the phone call have to be notified that conversation is recorded. Illegal since I know the people I speak with through my phone are not given notice.

You paranoid freaks. Use your own phone and leave the company one at home if you're that scared they are all out to get you.

This seems like a cool product! I'm going to buy it when my kids are older. Good advertisement for Stealth Genie courtesy of Cafe Pharma.

problem is that it would be prejudicial since the company does not monitor all Pfizer employee cell devices, like a BYOD, in the same way. However, find my iPad will revolutionize this effort as all will be required to carry. No worries, since I usually bring WebTV and take a nap in my car anyways. They can do whatever the hell they want, I could care less.

Re: Pfizer is using a company to spy on our cell phone activity

I wouldnt be surprised at all if the Stealth people planted it on here. Companies these days are beyond desperate for any attention they can get.

That was the plan Stan. Although I would use the product to bust my cheatin' wife. Why was this not on it's website (busting the cheating wife), with free advertisement, courtesy of the Pharma at the cafe!

See this link for StealthGenie: http://www.stealthgenie.com/employee-monitoring.html

I used to work in IT and learned this info from some former colleagues.

Here is a summary of what the software can do:

StealthGenie gives you the ability to remotely record all phone calls made to and from the monitored phone. With StealthGenie, you can:

Record all incoming and outgoing phone calls.
Record calls that are made to and from specific numbers only.
All call recordings are uploaded to your online StealthGenie control panel which you can access from anywhere with an internet connection.
You can download these recordings on to your computer or just listen to them straight from the control panel at any time you want.

StealthGenie lets you view the complete history of the locations the target phone has travelled to. With StealthGenie, you can:

View a list of locations that the target phone has been to.
Get location details like latitude and longitude.
Get time and date stamps to find out when the target was at a specific location.
All location history details are uploaded to your online StealthGenie control panel which you can access from anywhere with an internet connection.

StealthGenie lets you view all emails that the target phone sends through the Gmail application. With StealthGenie, you can:

Read all emails sent or received by the target phone through the Gmail application.
Get email address details of all senders and recipients.
Read the content of each email.
Look at the time and date stamps to find out when each email was sent.
All emails are uploaded to your online StealthGenie control panel which you can access from anywhere with an internet connection.

Duhhh, the obvious secret is to have your own cellphone The Pfiphone stays in the console in the car.

Dicey at best.
Not all employees have a company paid phone, but have pfizer paid service of up to $75-95 depending on level.
So the question is: if you use YOUR phone and agree to have pfizer security on it, what's
the limit of your right vs. pfizers right?
2nd if they pay for 75 dollars of service and your bill is over, at what point does company
interest conflict with the employees? At the 75 limit?
Dicey.

I pull the battery out and put the Genie back in the bottle. Stealthily done. How about you?