• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

PFA will not save us

BSX now has better products and is a better led company

Fuck Geoff! And every other manager at MDT
Should be interesting. PulseSelect has been a bust, customers have major allure to Affera PFA but we can’t scale EU, how could we supply US market? Still struggling to bring qualified EP mappers to the desired US locations.

Why does this company always fail to provide adequate physical supply/products to its customers and hospitals?

If they blame supply chain then fire them all, it has been long enough that it should have been figured out

Should the clinicals and reps all coordinate a walk out to protest never having a proper supply of products for patients, doctors, and hospitals?

This division brings to light all the incompetencies within the CEO, COO, and the entire board

You have killed the company and are now pissing on its grave

Let’s face it. Customers are making it very clear that they believe Ferrapulse is vastly superior to PulseSelect. The numbers don’t lie.
We are selling everything we make. We are trying to ramp up production.

I won't argue that PulseSelect is a better product, I do not know Farapulse but I do know that upper management is the reason our PulseSelect system is not better than it is. They spent all the money developing the next generation Nitron Cryo until it became clear PFA was the future. A total lack of foresight. PFA was officially cancelled not too many years ago but one director kept it running somehow with a tiny team.

Don't get me started on Affera's production ....

I called it months ago. Something along the lines of 'do not underestimate GM's ability to take an exciting new tech and company and royally F*** it up.' Failure to launch should be his middle name.

Come on. You were hiring CRM sales reps to do mapping in major markets like Japan. FFS.

I miss the days when Steve Mahle was a decision maker. Medtronic has lost it's way. We actually have good products. Our leadership is terrible. An endless pit of money spent on RDN... No plan to compete with Watchman. PFA is a shit show and so is the salesforce they put in place to sell it. Boston is bundling these products and whooping our asses. CRM reps are being begged to sign terms because the writing is on the wall. 24 years and I can't beleive what I'm seeing.