Peerless - worst distributor

If this is the case then either one or two things is going on: 1) you're too stupid to know what the truth is and don't realize your being lied to, or 2) you are a rat and your "team mates" don't trust you and won't share their personal stories of the countless lies and being victims of "Peerless Math" at the end of every month.
or 3) they've never met or had any sort of communication with him. That is only way to not be lied to.

There were well over 651 post stating the obvious character flaws of this man....many were deleted.....only 2 post state "they are all wrong, you can trust him"....to that poster you are misguided and naive....however let your heart not be troubled....you'll get to experience what we all have soon enough.

What we got here is kids whose mommy and daddy drank so much corn squeezin's that these kid's brains did not develop properly. Call em tards. These Arthrex tards refuse to trust the man that writes those big commission checks that pay for their fancy homes and expensive SUVs. They bite the hand that feeds the mouth. Instead of thanking Philip for all that he does for them, they resort to bad manners and name-calling.

What we got here is kids whose mommy and daddy drank so much corn squeezin's that these kid's brains did not develop properly. Call em tards. These Arthrex tards refuse to trust the man that writes those big commission checks that pay for their fancy homes and expensive SUVs. They bite the hand that feeds the mouth. Instead of thanking Philip for all that he does for them, they resort to bad manners and name-calling.

Big commissions checks? Who the hell are you kidding? The hand that feeds them? I feed myself through my sales, nothing is handed to us...lord knows PB doesn't ever work in the field and has no idea whats going on in the territories

So funny! Your two-faced backstabber's wet-dream will not happen. It is a fantasy. The Schmeds are in Philip's back pocket. If anything PB will get more territory and more responsibility. So funny!

There were well over 651 post stating the obvious character flaws of this man....many were deleted.....only 2 post state "they are all wrong, you can trust him"....to that poster you are misguided and naive....however let your heart not be troubled....you'll get to experience what we all have soon enough.
There have been around 100 posts deleted and the funny thing is that not one of them was a lie. He is the worst person I've ever known.

11dcf62d4d59ff11cb98a20c16e5b530f8d26a49bc0c11fadea658d148144611.jpg

stop-asking-me-questions-and-will-stop-lying-memegenerator-net-3194053.png

So funny! Your two-faced backstabber's wet-dream will not happen. It is a fantasy. The Schmeds are in Philip's back pocket. If anything PB will get more territory and more responsibility. So funny!

Yep, they are going to give him more territory especially based on the outstanding performance in CLT (rock stars) they haven't made their number in 3 years, 50% rep turnover, little market share....if I owned Arthrex I'd give this guy more ground

PB: You were born a winner, a warrior, one who defied the odds. And now that you are a giant, why do you even doubt victory in 2017 & 2017? Every single Arthex distributor principle is a fool, a liar, a failure, or a bad person to most of the box-cutters. They will always find something wrong with you. You will never be right or good enough to them. Mr. Schmieding knows how to build a great team. He hand-selected you for good reason: Victory. Don't ever forget this.

PB: You were born a winner, a warrior, one who defied the odds. And now that you are a giant, why do you even doubt victory in 2017 & 2017? Every single Arthex distributor principle is a fool, a liar, a failure, or a bad person to most of the box-cutters. They will always find something wrong with you. You will never be right or good enough to them. Mr. Schmieding knows how to build a great team. He hand-selected you for good reason: Victory. Don't ever forget this.

Sounds like somebody might have gotten a happy with the wine and then watched a Tony Robbins video

Why does he doubt victory in 2017...well let me see...oh, his numbers are in the tank and the pipeline is bare...that's why he's worried