PCP Reps. Will Lose Urology & OBGYN Script Credit

Doesn't both Specialty Reps and PCP/Urology reps call on Urology? SO what's the big deal? If we all are calling on Urology, and only some have Dermatology, for one more year, we really are no different? Whose relationship is it with Urology? BOth.

Doesn't both Specialty Reps and PCP/Urology reps call on Urology? SO what's the big deal? If we all are calling on Urology, and only some have Dermatology, for one more year, we really are no different? Whose relationship is it with Urology? BOth.

Not worried about whose relationship it is that drives sales. I'm worried about losing credit for all my work. It's the financial impact.

Until it isn't, and then PCP bonuses will prevail. Pitiful.

Anyone heard about information quality monitored and affecting the bonus? The 'great innovation' originally comes from GSK and is based on physicians' feedback about their communication with the reps...

first - none of you sell anything! get that through your ego layden skulls - sales means you have to put together proposals that involve actually sale skills, and pricing and negotiating against real competition - you do none of this!
Second - all of you are over paid whiney cry babies that have this self-important, entitlement attitude. I would not even look at one of you for a position in real sales - not even shoes!
third - More and more physicians offices are putting NO SEE REP policies in-place- why? becuase you bring nothing to them, accept food and giggly bimboes, meaning you are not needed! screw-off all of you!

first - none of you sell anything! get that through your ego layden skulls - sales means you have to put together proposals that involve actually sale skills, and pricing and negotiating against real competition - you do none of this!
Second - all of you are over paid whiney cry babies that have this self-important, entitlement attitude. I would not even look at one of you for a position in real sales - not even shoes!
third - More and more physicians offices are putting NO SEE REP policies in-place- why? becuase you bring nothing to them, accept food and giggly bimboes, meaning you are not needed! screw-off all of you!

And you were let go when?