Pay Structures with EKRA

<

It's interesting that Quest and LabCorp have made zero adjustments in their compensation plans.

We will learn more on the 27th about what bioreference does as their legal team is on a www.laboratoryeconomics.com conference call on the topic.

If the legal team is conservative, or lab has a CIA or been dinged by a Qui Tam, they are probably moving toward activity based. (Calls, New Accounts, Error Rates).

There is a lab that now requires the sales folks to have so many meals per week/month with clinicians. Which is odd, as that in itself is fraught with potential abuse. But those bosses are known as dumb and dumber and have their European parent company fooled that they know what is going on. Nope.

It's interesting that Quest and LabCorp have made zero adjustments in their compensation plans.

We will learn more on the 27th about what bioreference does as their legal team is on a www.laboratoryeconomics.com conference call on the topic.

If the legal team is conservative, or lab has a CIA or been dinged by a Qui Tam, they are probably moving toward activity based. (Calls, New Accounts, Error Rates).

There is a lab that now requires the sales folks to have so many meals per week/month with clinicians. Which is odd, as that in itself is fraught with potential abuse. But those bosses are known as dumb and dumber and have their European parent company fooled that they know what is going on. Nope.

Reps provide nothing to a lab. As a lab owner this has been great news. Gaining at least 30 percent more profit. Reps are also easy to replace, as once you have the accounts, the docs keep ordering based on lab turn around, not the worthless reps. EKRA has been a long time coming, and as a long time lab owner, I haven’t seen such a profit margin since the late 1980s!

Reps provide nothing to a lab. As a lab owner this has been great news. Gaining at least 30 percent more profit. Reps are also easy to replace, as once you have the accounts, the docs keep ordering based on lab turn around, not the worthless reps. EKRA has been a long time coming, and as a long time lab owner, I haven’t seen such a profit margin since the late 1980s!

you don't seem like an ass at all

you don't seem like an ass at all

Reps are nothing but used condoms, I am happy we are finally getting rid of this nusance. I cut them down to 30k a year salaried max, and my phone will not stop ringing. Don’t perform after 1 week, you are fired. Reps have to understand that with salary comes demands. You have zero value in the lab world. Pharm world caught up around 2010, lab world is catching up now. Also, the only real true sales hero is Thomas Isley. He actually has balls, and buys his own lab. And you guys hate on him. Stop being jealous, how about make some money own your own lab, or forever be a loser!

Reps are nothing but used condoms, I am happy we are finally getting rid of this nusance. I cut them down to 30k a year salaried max, and my phone will not stop ringing. Don’t perform after 1 week, you are fired. Reps have to understand that with salary comes demands. You have zero value in the lab world. Pharm world caught up around 2010, lab world is catching up now. Also, the only real true sales hero is Thomas Isley. He actually has balls, and buys his own lab. And you guys hate on him. Stop being jealous, how about make some money own your own lab, or forever be a loser!

Umm! He doesn't own a lab or have reps. What he does appear to have is many reps he owes money to from pain creams

Umm! He doesn't own a lab or have reps. What he does appear to have is many reps he owes money to from pain creams
Wrong again. He owns a small lab, but owns it regardless. Reps are going to make uppers 20s to 30k max a year. Don’t produce within 7 days you are fired! We also demand that the samples come locally from where lab is physically located. That’s the new compliance trend, I am sure Supreme also has this new guideline.

Cute story. Ive taken so much business due to poor service and no field relationships.

Are you too much of a pussy to tell me where you are? I'd love to drop the "they don't even care enough about clients to have service reps" on some of your clients (and get paid ) while you Pat yourself on the back over a worthless law that hasn't changed anything

HAHA!!! Got a belly laugh out of this one. You are an absolute idiot and you are probably unemployed. Have fun browsing this blog site all day dreaming. Hilarious!

Cute story. Ive taken so much business due to poor service and no field relationships.

Are you too much of a pussy to tell me where you are? I'd love to drop the "they don't even care enough about clients to have service reps" on some of your clients (and get paid ) while you Pat yourself on the back over a worthless law that hasn't changed anything
Lol! Love it! I can’t wait till you losers start calling my phone, begging for the 30k a year salary! Enjoy being my b*tch!

You are a pathetic loser. Just admit that to yourself LOL
Just signed on another “rep”, but now I am only offering 25k a year, and phone still will not stop ringing. You have 7 days to produce, if not you are immediately fired without pay of course. We offer absolutely no benefits and the phone still doesn’t stop! Lab is located in Addison, Texas, and I am only looking for local samples (within 60 miles). Leave an email address, and don’t worry you cum stains (reps), will be licking my taint to work for me!

Ps... it is hairy!

Wrong again. He owns a small lab, but owns it regardless. Reps are going to make uppers 20s to 30k max a year. Don’t produce within 7 days you are fired! We also demand that the samples come locally from where lab is physically located. That’s the new compliance trend, I am sure Supreme also has this new guideline.

They don't have any reps. The distributor, Tom, is a complete tool. Just read some of his posts. He is now hawking CBD and offering up paying Dr.s and promising riches for them to do studies. And sounds like he has many reps he owes money too. Mic Drop Tom!! LOL

Just signed on another “rep”, but now I am only offering 25k a year, and phone still will not stop ringing. You have 7 days to produce, if not you are immediately fired without pay of course. We offer absolutely no benefits and the phone still doesn’t stop! Lab is located in Addison, Texas, and I am only looking for local samples (within 60 miles). Leave an email address, and don’t worry you cum stains (reps), will be licking my taint to work for me!

Ps... it is hairy!
I don't know who you are or what you do or don't do for a living, but scrolling through this as a "recovering toxicology rep" who got out in 2014 may I suggest that you check yourself and act like an adult. Your post here is beneath us all, and you need to take a very honest look at your behavior here and try to find some self awareness. This vitriol serves no purpose, the best revenge is no revenge, move on and be happy. Use the next 30 days of Lent to strive for better from yourself. Just leave this site and move on, its called being a grown up. Learn to control your emotions before they control you. I hope you find peace.

I don't know who you are or what you do or don't do for a living, but scrolling through this as a "recovering toxicology rep" who got out in 2014 may I suggest that you check yourself and act like an adult. Your post here is beneath us all, and you need to take a very honest look at your behavior here and try to find some self awareness. This vitriol serves no purpose, the best revenge is no revenge, move on and be happy. Use the next 30 days of Lent to strive for better from yourself. Just leave this site and move on, its called being a grown up. Learn to control your emotions before they control you. I hope you find peace.

Spoken like a true bed-wetting Democrat.

Lol! Love it! I can’t wait till you losers start calling my phone, begging for the 30k a year salary! Enjoy being my b*tch!
Have you checked out the booming economy in CRO, Device, Biotech, Lab Diagnostics? No one but possibly a millenial out of college would beg for a 30k job. Sales drives revenue and adds valuation to a company-period.. TAT drives revenue... ?? Have you ever taken a class in Business 101? I do not think anyone would work for you, you must not be able to afford to offer fair market value salaries in a great economy, scary.. Are you located in another country by chance? Mexico? You clearly do not own a business..

The fact that the big labs aren't changing their plans at all is indicative that either:

1. Quest & LabCorp lobbied for the additional measures to be added knowing it will only impact the specialty labs that target and take away the most profitable diagnostic services. Specialty labs usually rely on independent sales reps and/or reps that are paid mostly through incentive based revenue payouts.

2. Quest & LabCorp believe the law is written so poorly that it'll be over-turned soon.