• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Ozurdex

No kidding! How funny is that. I love that upper management gets on here and posts the kool aid comments.

Just picture the giant pitcher of kool aid bursting through the doors...

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh.

Get real. This drug is a joke. Nobody with a brain goes for it. The SAM's with a brain ran for the border a long time ago.

Dude! I think the Kool-Aid referred to here is the type Jim Jones handed out not the kind your grandma used to make for you. Welcome to reality.

No kidding! How funny is that. I love that upper management gets on here and posts the kool aid comments.

Just picture the giant pitcher of kool aid bursting through the doors...

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh.

Get real. This drug is a joke. Nobody with a brain goes for it. The SAM's with a brain ran for the border a long time ago.

Hard to understand why you were fired. You seem to have such a great personality.

Dude...you need to relax. Did Allergan hurt your puppy or something? Why are you still researching the Allergan boards? You can't sell, you got fired, move on. I'm having no problems convinving my customers, but I know how to sell....big difference. Happy Day.

Whats with the Dude reference, all the time? Go back to smoking weed, DUDE. No one can sell this dud up to company projections...look at the prospectives. Do you know what they are, Dude? Happy Day Selling.