Out of the 3500 people, 2300 opt for VERP

They offered Verp to about 5500 so about half took it. If you recall, the 3500 was announced as 2000 US and 1500 elsewhere, PLUS other targeted reductions. So at 2400 VERP + bridgewater+ Iowa shut down we are already at prob 3000, before backfills. Some jobs will get back filled - some manufacturing lines lost half their workers. Only China has been announced OUS. So if you think it’s only 3500 getting cut you are nuts.

i guess with so many Indy employees taking the VERP there may be jobs that are back filled. What are my chances of going to Indy as an associate? Do I have a pretty good chance?

i guess with so many Indy employees taking the VERP there may be jobs that are back filled. What are my chances of going to Indy as an associate? Do I have a pretty good chance?
This entire thread is BS only 25% took the VERP and closer to 20% in the field based on all the reps managers and others that have called me. If you received a letter have a super Christmas holiday and dust upon your interview skills. This hole thing has been nasty for 4 plus years now and it’s in the final stages to get rid of the old and all the employees making too much money. This is called Survivalof all pharma companies and how things need to change to make it in the future. Look at Merck, Glaxo and many others.

I Plan on being here a long time. COE winner 6 straight years and looking at another 20 years here guaranteed.
Sounds like you area Sales Super Star, this is exactly why you will be gone more than likely Jan 2nd but byJune or July at the latest. You see Lilly can not afford you any longer. the gravy train will be running out in 2018. You were way too successful, and too expensive, we can hire 3 newbies to do and make what you make. Also we will
Save not having to pay your retirement. Sorry this is Pharma in 2018 and beyond. Good luck.

Sounds like you area Sales Super Star, this is exactly why you will be gone more than likely Jan 2nd but byJune or July at the latest. You see Lilly can not afford you any longer. the gravy train will be running out in 2018. You were way too successful, and too expensive, we can hire 3 newbies to do and make what you make. Also we will
Save not having to pay your retirement. Sorry this is Pharma in 2018 and beyond. Good luck.
doesnt make sense if one is successful and getting pushed out.