• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

"our board" you meant the fake hedge fund shills who pose as Eisai salesmen?!!

This is absolutely not a rep... on the ten thousand other posts on this website not a single person has taken the time to put an accent over the 'e' or capitalize the title "Café Pharma"... You sir are full of shit

Dummy I type my posts in Word then copy and paste it over. Type it in and it auto corrects with the accent. I know...smart is not your thing.

Sure, anybody can come here and say "I'M A LONG TIME SALES REP FOR EISAI (i just happen to bat for vivus and hedge funds who are short)." SURE!!

Now as to your idiotic statement about shorts having won, look again: 57M shorted shares with no chance to cover without losing 100's of millions so they keep lying and bashing and manipulating but this game has just started and Belviq is selling REALLY WELL and REAL Eisai salespeople will make a TON of money.

"No chance to cover..." Well you got that one wrong dummy! Belviq has hit dog status and the shorts won again. Look you're not very smart, as I told you a year ago this drug would be a bust. Thanks for playing but back to the kiddie pool with you!

"No chance to cover..." Well you got that one wrong dummy! Belviq has hit dog status and the shorts won again. Look you're not very smart, as I told you a year ago this drug would be a bust. Thanks for playing but back to the kiddie pool with you!

Eisai picks another winner. Thanks business development! Thanks Alex!