• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Other pharma companies

anonymous

Browsing some pharma company boards as I look for another role, not a single one shows the level of toxicity this board shows.

Holy shit I had no idea BMS was THIS bad. Gonna stay away and tell people to do the same. Godspeed to you all.

<

Browsing some pharma company boards as I look for another role, not a single one shows the level of toxicity this board shows.

Holy shit I had no idea BMS was THIS bad. Gonna stay away and tell people to do the same. Godspeed to you all.

It is pervasive and ugly. And this is the open and anonymous comments - you have no idea how bad it is in-house with all the back-stabbing and political horror that happens on the daily that can't be called out.

Well when you are treated like trash by management that is what happens. There is no sense of togetherness here. The IC has turned into cannibalism. Everyone is scared that they are going to get laid off. So no one has loyalty to the company. Most companies tried to place their displaced employees somewhere. No this one. If someone has actually been here for more than 10 years most likely they have been laid off several time.

You just have to look at the stock tanking to see how bad it is compared to others. Even Pfizer stock is recovering. But not BMS.

It is pervasive and ugly. And this is the open and anonymous comments - you have no idea how bad it is in-house with all the back-stabbing and political horror that happens on the daily that can't be called out.
This once great company is going through a crises. It’s a bit of a liability to put you work there on your CV so if you can ride it out do so and hope you get a pay out. Unless you haven’t been with BMS long then jump ship while you can.

This is what happens when what people think is "strategy" is valued over knowledge. We have people in positions who fancy themselves to be "strategic" thinkers who have little to no knowledge of the business and tech processes they own. Look at Ankita Narayan and her team of incompetents, look at Samina's extended team of oafs, it is as if they are built to fail. The fact that we are forced to sit there and listen to them is absurd. And anyone who attempts to speak out becomes at risk of being the next to go. BMS is a toxic, mismanaged mess.

This is what happens when what people think is "strategy" is valued over knowledge. We have people in positions who fancy themselves to be "strategic" thinkers who have little to no knowledge of the business and tech processes they own. Look at Ankita Narayan and her team of incompetents, look at Samina's extended team of oafs, it is as if they are built to fail. The fact that we are forced to sit there and listen to them is absurd. And anyone who attempts to speak out becomes at risk of being the next to go. BMS is a toxic, mismanaged mess.

Having been in house at several companies both large and small, I can tell you anyone that has strategy I. Their title tends to be a paid pontificator. They talk out their ass and stick their nose in everything but don’t do any actual work.

they wait to see what is successful and claim it as their own.

Having been in house at several companies both large and small, I can tell you anyone that has strategy I. Their title tends to be a paid pontificator. They talk out their ass and stick their nose in everything but don’t do any actual work.

they wait to see what is successful and claim it as their own.

Or, like at BMS, they confuse strategy with knowledge. They try to force through processes that will never work, onboard capabilities that don't do what their imaginations think they would do, which creates nothing but inefficiencies and wastes money.

Or, like at BMS, they confuse strategy with knowledge. They try to force through processes that will never work, onboard capabilities that don't do what their imaginations think they would do, which creates nothing but inefficiencies and wastes money.

You must be talking about our new program Sophia. This is a complete waste of time. You receive 80-100 (literally) updates a day. It would take you two to three years to clear them all out. We receive 40 updates telling us to send an email. Oh but this doesn't include the home office emails that are being sent out. We like to bombard the HCPs inbox until they opt-out of every single form of communication. When will they realize that we did well when we didn't have all of these hoops to jump through. We are literally preventing sales.

You must be talking about our new program Sophia. This is a complete waste of time. You receive 80-100 (literally) updates a day. It would take you two to three years to clear them all out. We receive 40 updates telling us to send an email. Oh but this doesn't include the home office emails that are being sent out. We like to bombard the HCPs inbox until they opt-out of every single form of communication. When will they realize that we did well when we didn't have all of these hoops to jump through. We are literally preventing sales.

Sometimes I feel preventing sales is exactly the goal. And the HCPs are not looking at what we send. The answer? Send more! Let's send personalized, N=1 Content. How? Magic! The tools we bought for this are not working, nor ar they even understood.

Thanks AS!

Pretty sure the Takeda one gives this one a run for it's money lol