• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Otezla overtakes Humira

Anonymous

with NRx!

I will not stand for it!

I am a biologics pro!

I sell radiographic endpoints and unparalleled managed care access.

This is not possible and I will crush anyone who stands in my way!

I tried to interview with them and they didn't even call back after the phone screen and they will rue the day!

<

Oh please. Obviously written by a misinformed Otezla rep.

Otezla will never overtake Humira; NRx or TRx.

A few Dr's prescribed it after it launched, in patients who previously failed everything else. They all say the same thing: It doesn't work.

Nice try Otezla rep. Go back to your Celgene board

Returned from Boston last night.

Otezla doesn't have more share than us, but they do have more new starts since May. More new starts in the smallest market in inflammation, PsA.

Their booth was tiny but seemed to have good flow. We had the best flow. Xeljanz was boring. Novartis was boring. Genentech was good.

Otezla did get off to a fast start but it's about to get blunted now that managed care has reviewed them and they don't have a single plan in the nation without stepping through us to get therapy.

Their managed care guys are minor league hacks. Too bad, we should buy them. Combination therapy with Humira and Otezla is almost unbeatable.