• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

How does Otezla do it?

Maybe the docs who are not so easily bought appreciate companies who put their money into patient care instead of catered lunches and TV ads? Just a guess. Maybe they wonder why you need 3 reps to sell one product for 2 indications? Are you that terrible at your job that you can’t sell a single product for both indications? Wait... I already know the answer to that. Without your I flted budget, partners, and TV ads, your product would be completely dead just like most of your brain cells.

holy crap I just came across this thread and I’m dying!! I was lucky enough to get a few dates with our magical unicorn Otezla rep. She was a former Miss Georgia. Anyway I was gobsmacked to hear her base was 120. It’s not even a biologic!!! And she only worked like two days a week, def the happiest reps in the field :mad:

My Otezla rep is at least an 11. She does all sorts of bikini modeling and was a cheerleader in College. You also see her in the local town magazine in "out on the town" section with all the society players. My offices just let her roll right in. Disgusting.

I am a smart, hard working woman who has a masters degree in gender studies and there is no way she should be getting in before me. Goes to show what my docs are motivated by.

My Otezla rep is at least an 11. She does all sorts of bikini modeling and was a cheerleader in College. You also see her in the local town magazine in "out on the town" section with all the society players. My offices just let her roll right in. Disgusting.

I am a smart, hard working woman who has a masters degree in gender studies and there is no way she should be getting in before me. Goes to show what my docs are motivated by.
Feel sorry for you. But as a male I understand that hot bodies sells better than a hot resume, unless you spice up your sales pitch with some personal favors!!

That sounds like a waste of a masters

How dare you hijack are nice little thread about hot chicks! Didn’t they teach you manners in gender studies???

Well F YOU!! Gender studies are important in public relations and HR positions. We have many a transgender in pharma and in docs offices!
As the operation is simply outpatient level but 3 months of pre-training and counciling.

this is crazy, the sex change op is a cookie cutter type procedure that takes 1-2 hrs and you go home !! Now covered by most insurance plans as well as the post op counseling etc
but make sure you want it as reversal op is much more lengthy.

Silly thread. Otezla does it because they have no serious side effects. Docs understand it doesn't work real well, but for many the combination of efficacy and safety is enough.

As for their reps, I am in on the East side of Houston and I can attest to the fact that my Otezla counterpart is a bikini model. Not joking. She part times as a bathing suit model. She's an 11.

I was just stalking my Otezla reps Insta and WTF, I mean she is smokin!

How does a rep get to take vacations to the Mediterranean, South Pacific, BVIs, Lake Tahoe, Hawaii, and go skiing in British Columbia over Christmas all in the same year?

I was just stalking my Otezla reps Insta and WTF, I mean she is smokin!

How does a rep get to take vacations to the Mediterranean, South Pacific, BVIs, Lake Tahoe, Hawaii, and go skiing in British Columbia over Christmas all in the same year?

Good for her. Bet she is probably a 10, young, and socially skilled. From the nature of this thread appears some unattached docs invite their Ortezla gal along for fun weekends etc. Being a professional she must separate 'work' from pleasure and personal doc favors per company policy. Great job for a young gal.