• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

ONLY THE BEST ARE HEADED TO VEGAS

Lundbeck here. My poor little Takeda rep reminds me of a frightened little girl in front of our docs. She stumbles over her words, and almost shits herself if a doc asks her a question about Trintellix. If I am with her at the lunch, I will jump in and rescue her. But, in all fairness, I will say trying to sell this me-too is a challenge.We will be going through our reorganization in the coming months. Fortunately, I have accepted a position with another company, and won’t have to be subjected to the unpleasantness, as will all of the other Lundbeck twits.

You guys will be reorganized again. Don’t think you are safe, because you’re not. Have fun in Vegas at your silly little role playing table. Act excited, smile, clap a lot, and give upper management a good laugh!

Just like Lundbeck, we are all looking for a way out.

To the OP: Only the best? Yeah that's probably why the stock is doing so well. It's falling like a rock down nearly $5 since notification day. Buy a clue. Layoffs hit high and low performers alike. But, what do you think they're going to say to us "you guys are not special, you're just the people we kept!"