OK- What happened to Dewy Pleeze??

he didn't need to work after selling two companies he built. he tried big pharma and knew it was a joke and he gave the bird to Sean et al. don't think he liked the culture of lazy ass people. at least that's my understanding. we'll get a CBD robot who will take marching orders with no courage to speak up.

he didn't need to work after selling two companies he built. he tried big pharma and knew it was a joke and he gave the bird to Sean et al. don't think he liked the culture of lazy ass people. at least that's my understanding. we'll get a CBD robot who will take marching orders with no courage to speak up.

There are a long list leaders who have been let go or left voluntarily after speaking up.
When was the last time you saw a sales leader challenge anyone at one of our meetings?
The ones I remember who would defend us by standing up in meetings are all gone.

If you do your research you will find that DN has NOT sold two previous companies as he claims but has in fact been fired from a long list of pharma and medical companies for a myriad of different HR violations. I would bet money that’s what happened here. The guy is a masogynistic prick don’t let the phony exterior fool you. I can’t believe AZ hired him as an RD to begin with, obvious laps in proper background checks.