OCEAN/CRESTOR SALES TEAM

Our Ocean rep is great. Lots of experience and does a really great job. Lets face facts. AZ could just use these guys and sales wouldn't suffer. You all know it's the truth. I am surprised that MCR lost as few reps as we did.

Our Ocean rep is great. Lots of experience and does a really great job. Lets face facts. AZ could just use these guys and sales wouldn't suffer. You all know it's the truth. I am surprised that MCR lost as few reps as we did.

You are very fortunate to have a competent rep. I wouldn't rush to judgement on the entire Ocean sales force. That would be like myself bringing in a one patient study and saying our products are great and should replace all competitors.

You are very fortunate to have a competent rep. I wouldn't rush to judgement on the entire Ocean sales force. That would be like myself bringing in a one patient study and saying our products are great and should replace all competitors.

With thinking like that you could become director of R&D. Great study. Nearly as good as the studies AZ has been doing for the last 10 years.

My Ocean rep is awesome. Wish I had him selling Brilinta with my CVAS team. My Cards love this guy.