• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Looks like the OCEAN has dried up

This was done in order to focus all attention to a dedicated sales force for Vimovo. Yes that is right, A specialty sales force for Vimovo only. This will be the golden sales team that will take AZ to future glory. So, be prepared for other teams to get smaller as we on the Vimova squad take over.

Now that is funny! Nice.

Is Aug 31st their last day or is it end of September?

Our last day in the field is Sept.14th. Look at yourself in the mirror AZ reps. You know who you are. OCEAN had specific targets and our numbers were kicking the AZ reps asses. Many of you pompous asses have zero selling skills and aren't even good at building relationships. Look at the Crestor numbers before OCEAN. Now that we are gone good luck being dismal. Your management screwed this up big time. Enjoy your last few months at AZ. December will be here fast.

Our last day in the field is Sept.14th. Look at yourself in the mirror AZ reps. You know who you are. OCEAN had specific targets and our numbers were kicking the AZ reps asses. Many of you pompous asses have zero selling skills and aren't even good at building relationships. Look at the Crestor numbers before OCEAN. Now that we are gone good luck being dismal. Your management screwed this up big time. Enjoy your last few months at AZ. December will be here fast.

I knew a number of you and you are right. The AZ reps by in large have zero relationship and selling skills. Just got news that the extended data from PLATO has some very bad news which will keep Brilinta from ever moving much. I think management knows this and that is why we are being pushed like crazy to hit stretch goals. AZ's future is in the toilet and something will happen soon and most of us will be gone. Folks! It does not matter what your ranking or your numbers, they draw straws basically and if yours is short, you are gone. If we are taken over (not likely since we have nothing), they will wipe us out. Frankly, I see AZ bouncing checks in the not too distant future.

Bitter party of one, your table is ready.

Keep in mind that Ocean only targets had NO ONE calling on them for Crestor in a very long time. The fact that anyone shows up in these offices and gives them a few samples will have a positive effect on marketshare. It wasn't so much that the Ocean reps were good, it was just a matter of a warm body appearing in these low decile offices at all.

Keep in mind that Ocean only targets had NO ONE calling on them for Crestor in a very long time. The fact that anyone shows up in these offices and gives them a few samples will have a positive effect on marketshare. It wasn't so much that the Ocean reps were good, it was just a matter of a warm body appearing in these low decile offices at all.

I have no idea what was going on in your territory but my OCEAN reps were in all of my high decile offices and the low ones as well. In fact, I have not yet even gotten to sample any high decile cards thanks to the oversampling of OCEAN and AZ Crestor reps. Kind of stupid really since that is why we have Crestor - to extend time with cards to talk about B.

Keep telling yourself that, keep thinking that. My targets varied from low decile to very high decile. It was the big players that I moved that made you AZ reps more money. Made you look like a hero in your bosses eyes but everyone really knew who was moving the business. Now that I'm telling them we are done, good luck in q3 and 4. Just watch my friend. Hope you enjoyed the nice bonus while we were here. Bye bye!

How many times do we have to tell you...

You complained about crap lists but your territories we mapped to include prescribers or those that were trending up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While az territories were not. That was the az plan and it worked.

You complained about crap lists but your territories we mapped to include prescribers or those that were trending up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While az territories were not. That was the az plan and it worked.

Another LAZY AZ rep has spoken. Have fun sampling. See you in the unemployment line in December.

Another LAZY AZ rep has spoken. Have fun sampling. See you in the unemployment line in December.

How hateful and bitter are you? Did you not realize this was a 1 year contract when you accepted the job? You contract reps get so upset when your contracts end, get a grip. Don't accept a temporary gig if you're not prepared to deal with it ending. There will be no AZ layoffs this year, so you can stop being so excited.

Sorry you don't have work .....but 5-6 people calling on the same doctor with same product is stupid.

I am glad you have integrity but my OCEAN person was the worst call faker, I have ever seen.

Seeing every doctor every month even when the doctor was out of the country. Seeing physcians that are 100% anti pharma. Not even caring that she was a liar... was ok with pure fabrication.... The offices loved her though.

If the offices "loved" the Ocean's rep, it would lead me to believe the Ocean rep was doing the best they could with the crap list they were given. If the offices "loved" the rep, she was obviously going to the offices and trying!!!! Did you ever stop to think about it from their perspective?

What would you do if you were required to make 8-10 TARGETED calls per day with a list of doctors that were no-see and/or have 5-6 reps calling on them?

A. Would you make 3 legit calls and explain to your manager that was all you could do?
B. Would you go to the same offices everyday even though they do not need anything just so you could stay legit?
C. Would you call up AZ and say your territory is not viable and they should eliminate the position?

Seriously… What would you do???

If the offices "loved" the Ocean's rep, it would lead me to believe the Ocean rep was doing the best they could with the crap list they were given. If the offices "loved" the rep, she was obviously going to the offices and trying!!!! Did you ever stop to think about it from their perspective?

What would you do if you were required to make 8-10 TARGETED calls per day with a list of doctors that were no-see and/or have 5-6 reps calling on them?

A. Would you make 3 legit calls and explain to your manager that was all you could do?
B. Would you go to the same offices everyday even though they do not need anything just so you could stay legit?
C. Would you call up AZ and say your territory is not viable and they should eliminate the position?

Seriously… What would you do???
I would at least make sure the doctor was alive and not on vaction.